! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Baptism of Meghan Markle - Page 1/2

Subject: The Baptism of Meghan Markle
Replies: 9 Views: 1115
> »
bambi99 8.03.18 - 12:07pm
I'm Atheist ...I just wondered what Christians (or anyone else for that matter) thought of this wedding preparation ? * +

bambi99 8.03.18 - 12:10pm
Meghan ,who was raised Catholic has been baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury ,in the Royal Chapel ,into the Anglican faith using holy water front the River Jordan dunno.gif * +

bambi99 8.03.18 - 12:19pm
I have no idea of Mz Markles beliefs ,but as the Queen is supreme head of the Church of England does it not seem to devalue beliefs ? It looks like a convenience to fit Meghan into the family faith to faciltate the marriage laws of the monarchy ... * +

ladibud 8.03.18 - 12:41pm
yeah it doesn't seem as if she is devout to her faith at all... if course she can do as she pleases but I never got the whole adopting your spouse's belief at all * +

slick_01 8.03.18 - 04:26pm
Reading.gif * +

ogdenz 8.03.18 - 06:15pm

@ bambi99 - 8.03.18 - 12:10pm
Meghan ,who was raised Catholic has been baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury ,in the Royal Chapel ,into the Anglican faith using holy water front the River Jordan dunno.gif

I wonder if her hubby (is it the bald one or the ginger one?) calls it The royal chapel when he's going to shove it up her po0p chute? * +

ogdenz 8.03.18 - 06:17pm
She comes across as a fame hungry wh*re. She doesn't give a monkey's about any faith. It's all ceremony and shyte to cement her place into the inbred Royal family. * +

bambi99 8.03.18 - 11:04pm

@ ladibud - 8.03.18 - 12:41pm
yeah it doesn't seem as if she is devout to her faith at all... if course she can do as she pleases but I never got the whole adopting your spouse's belief at all

I'm qenuinely interested in what people think about this ...and I'm with you on all you said
It seems like a calculated ,necessary action to be got over with ,rather than any epiphany Mz Markle has had ...IF that is true ...then it has been sanctioned by the Queen ,the Head of the Anglican hurch ..which is surely morally reprehensible to devotees ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search