! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bible - Page 1/2

Subject: bible
Replies: 8 Views: 826
> »
spunkydj 29.01.18 - 12:24pm
just some story someone made up thats not even true * +

ogdenz 30.01.18 - 12:08pm
Its many stories that aren't true. * +

0gypsy0 30.01.18 - 02:21pm
They were geographically isolated, all alone, dealing with harsh survival conditions,we cant really blame them for making up these stories about being the chosen ones and a God who will eventually repay them after death.... It was a relief for their depression and schizophrenia. Have a little compassion please * +

antibacterial 31.01.18 - 07:31am
I don't agree with you * +

grinch 2.02.18 - 11:25pm
In your opinion * +

vampboy 3.02.18 - 07:23am
Most verses are metaphors that point to something greater and Jesus seemed to be a spiritual teacher of his time, and that's about it. I think humans later used the Bible to fulfil their own agenda to use religion as a tool of oppression and control. There are some very genuine truths in the book, especially the direction to which those words point. * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 4.02.18 - 10:56am
a form of control yes but also a way of saying how other souls should be treated and not for souls to be selfish tw@s. it's not exactly made up though, because when the bible mentions the beast and anti christ, it reflects upon today, whether it be the illuminati following the bible to the letter in a metaphorical way! * +

dbh 6.02.18 - 08:01pm
The untold story of Qumran solves the mystery.

When the scrolls were found in the curves by the dead sea between 1946-56, they read them in their original languages and learnt they are an accurate translation original of the Bible we have today.. KJV
Read about the untold story of Qumran * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index