! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 1/2

Subject: Jesus is God
Replies: 12 Views: 616
> »
budz3510 28.01.18 - 02:06pm
As what John 1:1 says the WORD is God. * +

0gypsy0 28.01.18 - 04:14pm
John 5:37 :

''And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,' ' * +

manszar 29.01.18 - 01:37pm
the word existed before jesus. jesus was given the word of God and the word was God, but jesus was not * +

ogdenz 30.01.18 - 12:07pm
I'm all confused now. Is Jesus God or is God Jesus? * +

0gypsy0 30.01.18 - 02:39pm
Jesus was God's ID on the Internet on the website www.planetearth.com
John 5:19
'' The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.''

But then :
Matthew 26:39 [br'']My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.' 'Jesus will is likewise autonomous from Gods Will. Jesus is seeking acquiescence to Gods will, therefore he's not just an account on the Internet.
And then :
John 5:26
' 'For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.' ' So that means it's not just internet ID. Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no one. He is eternally self-existent. So Jesus is a creation,colossians 1:15 says '' He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation'' a bit of a nonsense verse.
1 Corinthians 15:27-28
'' For he has put everything under his feet.'' So, it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Jesus. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember: through him all things were made.)another nonsense.

12. Hebrews 1:3
'' The Son is the radiance of Gods glory and the exact representation of his being.''
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my representative, not an ID on the Internet.

Those were harsh times for the people who wrote these things, let's have a little compassion... There were no copyright laws either. * +

budz3510 30.01.18 - 11:27pm
Jesus is God, again.

1 John 5:7 KJV

Father
Word
Holy Spirit
---------------
One (God)

* +

ogdenz 31.01.18 - 04:27pm
Can God kill himself? * +

0gypsy0 31.01.18 - 10:12pm

@ budz3510 - 30.01.18 - 11:27pm
Jesus is God, again.

1 John 5:7 KJV

Father
Word
Holy Spirit
---------------
One (God)

From the same book, same chapter :
1 John 5:1
'' Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.''

Jesus is not God, again.

I could do this all day lol.gif

* +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark