! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 million year old skeleton found - Page 3/3

Subject: 3 million year old skeleton found
« <
endemic 14.12.17 - 10:14pm
I just don't see why the cradle of humankind has to be in a tug of war between East and Southern Africa.
There's a massive chunk of land with lakes, gorges, grassland and mountains between them.
I say that man's earliest ancestor originated in the Zambia region and spread to East and Southern Africa
This ancestor was split way after that of the chimpanzee and gorilla which stayed in central Africa whilst our ancestor evolved in Zambia and lingered around this area eventually culminating into the homo genus that populated the East and Southern regions of Africa * +

endemic 19.12.17 - 09:14pm

@ shairkhan - 19.12.17 - 06:22pm
Who found this sklton ? It luks lik the It is the admn work makhya mrdy drde kry bdru pati an dis

This guy in the middle
[Img]http://institutdesdeserts.com/album-photos_files/stacks-image-5027646.jpg' alt=''/> * +

endemic 19.12.17 - 10:20pm

@ endemic - 14.12.17 - 10:14pm
I just don't see why the cradle of humankind has to be in a tug of war between East and Southern Africa.
There's a massive chunk of land with lakes, gorges, grassland and mountains between them.
I say that man's earliest ancestor originated in the Zambia region and spread to East and Southern Africa
This ancestor was split way after that of the chimpanzee and gorilla which stayed in central Africa whilst our ancestor evolved in Zambia and lingered around this area eventually culminating into the homo genus that populated the East and Southern regions of Africa

The chimpanzee is our closest relative (sharing a common ancestor)
*the gorilla diverged 10 million years ago

* +

endemic 19.12.17 - 10:24pm
I like this diagram. Though it focuses on the phylogenetic relationship of the 'hobbit people' -Homo floresiensis- dug up and discovered in the caves of the Flores island of Indonesia
[Img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zsET9chf6c0/Vw5UiFProCI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/wsAGj3FGsxk4aiBAqGV1kmrl9ZbczEPjQ/s1600/The-Hobbit-Family-Tree.jpg' alt=''/> * +

antibacterial 13.01.18 - 04:14pm
The Calendar as we know it today changed, its not the same as when it started and when dit it start originally ? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index