! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rise of Alternative right/Nationalism - Page 1/1

Subject: Rise of Alternative right/Nationalism
Replies: 3 Views: 800

vampboy 6.12.17 - 11:26pm
With Brexit looming in the corner on one hand to the rise of various political factions in the west that are continuing to gain political and social prominence with a focus on national identity, self perseverance and other self interest goals, how does this forum see the rise allinging with the current set of values and principles much of the west holds? Such as equality between citizens irrespective of religion, race or creed? Chin.gif do you guys suppose the entire system would be deconstructed through time or can a compromising solution be found between two ideological wings that form the majority thinking? *

cosmic 11.12.17 - 08:42am
I see a rise is nationalism across the west in particulary but i see less Alt right involvement more a rejection of globalism and its corporate agenda, corporatism is the extreme capitalism where multi national companies hold more power than the electorate, and ironically it seems the far left champions this while claiming to be anti capitalist *

0gypsy0 11.12.17 - 11:46am

pallas7 21.01.18 - 02:37am
yea... explain.. every country actually. kind of contradicts anything going on in the world rn *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search