! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ban the USA, sanction yes - Page 9/10

Subject: Ban the USA, sanction yes
« <> »
manszar 14.03.18 - 02:35am
lol.gif wow you can use google to find articles you pretended to read, its even in the search results hehe.gif nothing changes here, showing me articles that say the same thing as fox news doesn't prove your argument correct, ffs your argument may as well be, its true because you saw it on the telly, try reading those article to find out where they got their information from and tell me if you think its sound or flawed * +

cosmic 14.03.18 - 03:50pm
Only person mentioning or obsessing over Fox news is you, only time i ever turn on fox is to watch the walking dead which is ironically your argument that Asad is some kind of good guy just because he happens to worship the same sky daddy as you. Proving your bigotry. Oh and yes i googled rather than search the actual sites. Simplicity is key just like your world view * +

iminuru 16.03.18 - 04:37am
50 years ago, the My Lai massacre shamed...
http://1clickurls.com/KEaQWnq * +

manszar 16.03.18 - 07:01am

@ cosmic - 14.03.18 - 03:50pm
Only person mentioning or obsessing over Fox news is you, only time i ever turn on fox is to watch the walking dead which is ironically your argument that Asad is some kind of good guy just because he happens to worship the same sky daddy as you. Proving your bigotry. Oh and yes i googled rather than search the actual sites. Simplicity is key just like your world view

well that was a waste of time bore.gif * +

cosmic 17.03.18 - 07:40am
And i did notice before you thought you got away with it. You blatant deflection when proven wrong on all counts to attempt to discredit source or in fact divert from the actual facts. Typical Corbynista move. Whats next on the agenda? Calling me wacist i guess even though you have no idea of my ethnicity beliefs or political persuasion * +

manszar 19.03.18 - 06:12am

@ cosmic - 17.03.18 - 07:40am
And i did notice before you thought you got away with it. You blatant deflection when proven wrong on all counts to attempt to discredit source or in fact divert from the actual facts. Typical Corbynista move. Whats next on the agenda? Calling me wacist i guess even though you have no idea of my ethnicity beliefs or political persuasion

facepalm.gif talk about desperate, you didn't prove me wrong on anything or provide any facts, all you have done here is say how you don't watch fox news, and heres some google results to prove it, bravo roflmao.gif * +

0gypsy0 19.03.18 - 10:51pm
popcorn.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark