! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ban the USA, sanction yes - Page 6/10

Subject: Ban the USA, sanction yes
« <> »
manszar 1.09.17 - 03:26pm

@ mr.krabs - 29.08.17 - 04:49pm
Really?https://www.google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/05/syria-civil-war-explained-160505084119966.html

that article doesn't say how the us ambassador was in the syrian opposition held areas before the protests. inciting them to protest. it doesn't mention the people who caught and confessed to being paid to shoot at the protesters. * +

manszar 1.09.17 - 03:35pm
but that was just the start, the real reason it got to the state it is today is because under the disguise of helping the syrian people the us and its friends armed and trained people to cause a war. so they could place in power their own puppet and take syria away from iranian and russian influence. then build the pipeline that was meant to go from qatar through saudi and syria and turkey to europe. syria said now because its allied with russia, and guess who supplies europe with gas at the moment ,,Russia,, * +

manszar 1.09.17 - 03:42pm
now its quite easy to understand that it was the arming and training that got syria to this point, all you have to do is look at egypt, when the army took over the democratically elected government what did america do? and when the government officials then organised protests and the army shot and killed people imprisoned people, what did america do? they gave the army helicopters to help. now if they gave assad helicopters to help him with the protesters instead of organising a fake civil war. the country would not be in ruins and so many people would not have died * +

manszar 1.09.17 - 03:52pm

@ jlh1182 - 30.08.17 - 01:32pm
Its a messed up situation, being secular claiming to lead tion Zion.. Supported by evangelical Christians in the US who blame Jews for crusifying Jesus, followed by people like the kk.k provoking race war as an extension to fight of good over evil or some other messed up ideology I can't fathom..

whats messed up is this so called war on terror that has effectively spread terror around the world, and they won't even address the one thing that in no doubt leads most to being radicalized, the palestinian issue. this is the first thing that should have been resolved in the fight against terror. our government would not even condemn israel for its settlement activity, even though it is in violation of international law. the fact that they didnt shows the terrible influence some people have on governments * +

recurve16 7.09.17 - 05:53am
God bless the U.S of A salute.gif * +

reallyu 15.09.17 - 06:32pm

@ jlh1182 - 22.08.17 - 07:25pm
Do u believe the USA should be banned from other countries?? I DO..

I don't mean to laugh3.gif...bt jus reading it makes me laugh... Thanks. Erm u mean banned most ppl living in the USA? Don't have anything against ppl living there bt most of their mentality is terrible... that's all I can say * +

cosmic 24.02.18 - 05:02am

@ jlh1182 - 23.08.17 - 04:39am
Should especially stay out of afganistan

If the then ruling body the Taliban did not offer haven to those responsible for the Sep 11th attacks they would never of been there in the first place * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index