! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Biblical Exposition - Page 9/12

Subject: Biblical Exposition
« <> »
xfrankie 6.09.17 - 07:30pm
o goodness! think of the sun, as a tiny portion of a much larger bound up Mass, collectively called Light. That's Day 1

Day 4 this exact Mass, is split up and disbursed into seperate individual entities,

as to your questions, based on that, here are the answers
- yes daylight did exist before sun,
- no, daylight and sun didn't exist independently, sun was intergral to daylight
- the coincidence bit? process isn't functional at the point of creation, its operational AFTER THE FACT.
* +

quiller 6.09.17 - 09:00pm
So, there were enough star light to provide daylight without the sun. But now there is not? When my bit of the planet is facing away from the sun it's dark, even though it's facing stars. Have the stars dimmed since the sun was created? Are there fewer stars? * +

xfrankie 7.09.17 - 07:28am
lol you just keep switching the goal posts, is there an end, i have a couple of more thousand texts to discuss

On Day 4.. it is written, He appointed 2 bodies sun and moon to provide among other things, light to the earth.
Of the billion trillion gazillion lights, God chose 2 for that purpose, the others serve one purpose and one purpose only, For Man to see the Glory and Power of God, its written the Heavens (Space) testify to Him. That's why any cursory study of it, leaves everyone in wonder and amazement so much so its people believe its literally improbable to be alone

After Creation, the ordinary/prescribed function commences,
Then when Man fell, all creation came under a curse, which has affected though not fully, the ordinary working of the universe, stars implode, black holes causing destruction, nonetheless, stars are formed the universe expands bla bla bla * +

quiller 7.09.17 - 09:40am
Ok. Well, thank-you for trying to explain all this interesting stuff. I'll let you get with you exposition. * +

xfrankie 7.09.17 - 10:36am
Thank you too Quiller, mighty decent of you, which is quite rare, much appreciate. ayt, peace! * +

manszar 7.09.17 - 12:16pm

@ xfrankie - 6.09.17 - 05:35pm
temporary source?

is it temporary if its still there, all the light and their respective composition emitted by all stellar bodies NOW, is the original light of Day 1, prior to their disbursement on Day 4 albeit different properties

And you're repeating your same blunder, asking me a question beyond what has been Written, i don't know why light first, again ask Him.

And while on that, logically speaking, at the point of something being created, by this i mean something made out of nothing, (not production nor manufacture)
what does it matter what comes first, since the source of sustenance of the object is the power that creates it, not the element that sustains it AFTER creation.

light or plants which ever is first irrelevant at CREATION..

so you don't know why light first but to you it's glorious wisdom without limits, lol.gif

all the light on day one could not come from all the stellar bodies because they did not exist.

beside the fact that even if the light did exist it would not be enough to create daylight. for that you need the sun.

again you must have a sun to create a day and a night because if as you claim the light was that of all light then it would come from all directions. yes.gif * +

manszar 7.09.17 - 12:19pm

@ xfrankie - 6.09.17 - 07:30pm
o goodness! think of the sun, as a tiny portion of a much larger bound up Mass, collectively called Light. That's Day 1

Day 4 this exact Mass, is split up and disbursed into seperate individual entities,

as to your questions, based on that, here are the answers
- yes daylight did exist before sun,
- no, daylight and sun didn't exist independently, sun was intergral to daylight
- the coincidence bit? process isn't functional at the point of creation, its operational AFTER THE FACT.

again night and day were created on the first day, but you don't get a night without a sun, as all other light would be from all directions, it even says that on the fourth day ,,,,Genesis 1;17-18 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness.

so all your excuses are shown here to be just that. hehe.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum