! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Personality survives death? - Page 3/3

Subject: Personality survives death?
« <
reallyu 15.09.17 - 06:46pm

@ terrydactyl - 10.08.17 - 10:34pm
Okay,do you believe the personality survives death? Is the personality the same as the soul?

Definitely not...Ur personality n soul is two different things, different functions and different duties. Ur soul is ur spiritual man..which is the one that leaves ur body n return to the owner (God) ur personality is ur character...hw u function, hw u react, ur emotions n everything that affects the way u view ppl...I think ur personality is a branch from ur soul...it links with it, bt yet different. Jus like ur body have different parts with each having different roles..same goes to ur soul and personality...Ur personality die due to the things of the spiritual world... spirit lives.. dunno if I help or nt bt that's wat I think * +

purple 16.09.17 - 12:20pm

@ shadow27 - 14.08.17 - 04:44am
Are personality and soul the same thing? One might be linked to the other, or inform the other.. But I think they may be very different things. Personality is active, soul is more of a passive repository of sorts.

This. * +

purple 16.09.17 - 12:21pm

@ adelarge - 13.08.17 - 01:48pm
Make your minds up athiests, you can't have a soul if life was an accident. But i try an explain how it feels. You die your soul comes out, your then judged by god, if you go to heaven this is how it feels. imagine every negative feeling being removed from you, example taken the feeling of hate away, worry, sadness, time, stress etc, none of these feelings exist, instead it's a feeling of love, this world is irrelevant, an amazing feeling, you could stand in the same place and not move forever, its an eternity, I can't explain the feeling fully, cause its not possible to feel it in this life, but it's the best feeling ever. Or you could go to the other place, it was dark there, and not a nice feeling. Like I say you have a free choice.

I'm an atheist, but I believe we have souls. Atheist means we don't believe in a god. It's got nothing to do with souls. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index