! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 Steps To Jesus - Page 5/5

Subject: 3 Steps To Jesus
« <
0gypsy0 20.06.18 - 10:21pm

@ iminuru - 19.06.18 - 12:50am
selfish? (Selfish can be cruel) and no I think its (a sort of ) Humility or humbleness, and submission to the One who owns my flesh and bones + every thing.

In other words, you're doing what god asks you to do just for the reward not because you want to, behaviour modification n exchange for later gratification. * +

iminuru 20.06.18 - 11:59pm
Look dear madam. I have my own short comings. and I am some times wrong in stating/representing Allah's message due to my own thoughts and tone/tongue.
Allah has called himself ''The most Merciful''. The Holy Qur'an repeats this part of phrase times and again.
but this is only over here, not here after.
I enjoy the bounties from a country/regime/kingdom, and work against hers interests, upon investigation I will have no right to have those bounties, will I?
what can a servent (human) give to Lord (Allah)? Allah needs nothing...

The holy Quran says
(39: 53-59)Say (on My behalf), O servants of Mine who have acted recklessly against their own selves, do not despair of Allahs mercy. Surely, Allah will forgive all sins. Surely, He is the One who is the Most-Forgiving, the Very-Merciful.
Turn passionately towards your Lord, and submit to Him before the punishment comes to you, after which you will not be helped.
And follow the best of what has been sent down to you from your Lord before the punishment comes to you suddenly when you do not even expect,
lest someone should say, Pity on me, because I fell short in respect of (observing the rights of) Allah and in fact, I was one of those who mocked,
or, (lest) someone should say, If Allah were to show me the way, I would have surely been among those who fear Allah,
or, (lest) someone should say when he sees the punishment, Would that I have a chance to return, so that I may become one of those who are good in their deeds.
No! My verses had reached you, but you called them untrue, and waxed proud, and became of those who disbelieved.

* +

iminuru 21.06.18 - 01:10am
''You describe him as he does as he pleases, destroys as he pleases, all people should do is obey him without questioning him,'', I think you must have heard about the destruction of stars and birth of new stars, and may be I am wrong but those stars could be like ours solar system, so not a big deal,

afa the sodomy (gay-issue) is concerned, i will say (again), it can bring the wrath of Allah, all of a sudden, it has happened to Sodom/Gomorrah and can and will happen again next 4sure.
and afa US is concerned, just look at what it has done to Mexican kids in the last few weeks. i take this regime 2b ''criminals''.

''In other words, you're doing what god asks you to do just for the reward not because you want to, behaviour modification n exchange for later gratification.'', Now You are not exact/right in saying, ''not because I want to''. what I will say is I am really really grateful to my lord for not leaving me astray, because I am mere human, and its His mercy or otherwise I could have been a criminal, a robber, any bad character vaga,,
I am hopeful to meet/see/look at Him,, have His mercy and His please, hereafter, and want/like the same for all of us. * +

ogdenz 21.06.18 - 12:37pm
So him withholding his mercy creates robbers and criminals? Then why would he withold his mercy if that's the result? What if you steal food to feed hungry babies? Is that a sin? * +

iminuru 21.06.18 - 05:12pm
imo the character of a person is influenced by his surroundings, his school of thought, his family background, his school mates, his friends, etc. every one knows what a good or bad is and every one has the ability to to do good or bad. its up to the individual if he/she would like to become a robber or otherwise Edhi and Mother Teresa. and imo 2 bad doesn't make a good, so better earn an honest earning and feed/help the needy. * +

ogdenz 21.06.18 - 10:11pm
Nope. You said it's his mercy or lack of it that decides whether you became a robber or a bad character. * +

iminuru 21.06.18 - 11:30pm
I do take it as blessing from Him the most Benignant, His mercy, His favor. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark