! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 Steps To Jesus - Page 3/5

Subject: 3 Steps To Jesus
« <> »
0gypsy0 17.06.18 - 08:24pm
Mindless submission to a tyrant, obey without thinking and questioning, this had (and still has in some places) disastrous consequences,moral atrocities. Example : the Dark ages..do as you're told, think as you're told, believe what you're told!
Look man, Allah can be questioned just like every other god except he won't respond because he doesn't exist! Now find peace believing that something bad will happen to me or ppl like me because of what I justI said and call it peaceful religious thought and a feel good about yourself for submitting to such backwarded sh*t in the name of your sh*tty backwarded Allah! Please your stupid infantile primitive god and religion * +

0gypsy0 17.06.18 - 08:26pm
PS: according to other religions, if they're right, you're going to hell. Such peaceful lot. * +

xxlee 17.06.18 - 09:39pm
I think I will take ogdenz side of the story because I cant be bothered to read all this. * +

ogdenz 17.06.18 - 10:33pm

@ iminuru - 17.06.18 - 07:16pm
Lol,, I think You want the disobedients get rid off what ever they do here and not accounted at all here after??? @ogdezn,
1. do you believe, there is a hell at all? (if no You mustn't bother.)
2. similarly a heaven/paradise?
3. and there is an Almighty creator of every thing?
4. and still those disobedient who have the ability to analyze there deeds, are right in doing what ever they do?

Look man, Allah cannot be questioned at all. Him the Almighty has done what ever He please to.. now its up to the individual to be obedient and please Allah the almighty, or other wise...
Every one is responsible for his deeds.

I believe heaven and hell are mental states. Not eternal. In fact they are ever changing.I don't believe in a creator.
I think you don't understand my question.
Would you spend hours making a meal you know you won't eat? Would you make that meal and once it's ready just tip it into the bin?
Why would an omniscient God create people he already knows will disobey him and thus damn them to hell?
He gave them the choice to obey or disobey
..so it's still his fault ultimately. * +

ogdenz 17.06.18 - 10:36pm
Why has he given me the ability to say all that about him? He must have known what I would say before he created me no? * +

iminuru 18.06.18 - 01:47am
Ok,

what is the problem with You dear, are You afraid of what the Holy Qur'an says about the non-muslims, then,

1. if You don't believe in a creator, then there is no hell/heaven, simply because no one created it, so no need 2bother what ever any religion says.

2. Allah is very high and great and
(112: 2) Allah is Besought of all, needing none.
and
(21: 104) the Day when We roll up the sky like a scroll rolls up the writings. Just as We originated the first creation, so We shall bring it back again - a promise (undertaken to be binding) on Us. We are sure to do it. in simple words He creates, and destroys as He please. and calls the humans, (2b) ''Servants''. obedient servants are not supposed to disobey or question at all.

3. if Allah gave some one a choice (+ ability + time) to do any thing, He has also given him/her the ability to analyze (/differentiate) the right and wrong. do the right and have the rewards.

''Why has he given me the ability to say all that about him? He must have known what I would say before he created me no?'', Now I am sure You don't know what ever is happening tomorrow (June 19, 2018), but I am handed over a ''manual'', that says ''the very 2morrow for me/you'', will be like this if we/you do this, now its up to me if I follow the ''manual'' or not.
this life is a sample of the one to be here after. and for me, this life is deciding my here after, * +

0gypsy0 18.06.18 - 04:52am
laugh3.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark