! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ONE HEART(MEN CHILDREN OF LIGHT) - Page 1/1

Subject: ONE HEART(MEN CHILDREN OF LIGHT)
Replies: 1 Views: 164

natodo 15.06.17 - 11:12am
Is there any religion of one heartlike the holy trinityfather,mother and son/daughterthis is how the eternal life will be restored to earth cuz what i see eternal trinity on earth is placed on material things which is 'lust' not 'love'even psychic love of eternal is not perfect...In my believe there is a great hindrance where by 1.the wrong married wrong but in so much drunk in confessing love2.the light abide in the darkness but is very confident that is on his way3.the world at large is insane but always insisting she is right why he is wrong(u cant understand this)now the creator cannot come down and do this for us except his son does it, but if the son goes astray the problem will huge cuz the daughter on the other hand needs to be certified right due to weaker when it come to day timeso is new root will grow up this is my perspection am not religion cuz is filled with l*st n wrath but i do thnk to resolve strive on earth as to be an eternal issue which some sees as protection not only human all the creatures on earth are wailing 4this but some thing wrong some where not physically but spirituallyI might thnk i am in the SPIRITpls i will not be able to come in here from time to time cuz am in a project but if the thread is successful endeavor to move cuz men has to wake up so to protect the image which they are made of so woman can come in.Ur comment... *

quiller 15.06.17 - 05:21pm
The atonic nunber of zinc is 30. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search