! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

can god hear us - Page 2/3

Subject: can god hear us
« <> »
dbh 9.05.17 - 08:19am
He hears and also answers * +

tsi 20.05.17 - 08:02am

@ tgc456 - 2.05.17 - 10:49pm
can god hear us when we cry or when we are scared i had a scary situation happen today does jesus really hear us when we pray

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry
- Psalm 34:15 * +

obi_jon 20.05.17 - 02:38pm
If this 'god', whatever it may be, created everything according to some divine and infallible plan and everything that has and ever will happen is just part that plan unfolding, then what's the point of praying for the plan to change? Isn't that kind of like questioning the will and judgement of this 'god' and suggesting it's plan might not make any sense at all. Now consider, if all of the countless horrific and terrifying things that happen on this planet on a daily basis, all the wars and fighting, all the disease and pestilence, the famines, the poverty, the starvation, the suffering, the death and destruction and the many, many other things too horrible to even imagine are also part of that plan. What sort of a 'god' is that? Sounds like a bit of an arsehole to menod.gif. The next time you pray to this 'god', I suggest you ask it who the fuck it thinks it is and tell it to go fuck itself.swearing2.gif Swear to 'god'good.gif * +

tsi 21.05.17 - 02:35am

@ obi_jon - 20.05.17 - 02:38pm
If this 'god', whatever it may be, created everything according to some divine and infallible plan and everything that has and ever will happen is just part that plan unfolding, then what's the point of praying for the plan to change? Isn't that kind of like questioning the will and judgement of this 'god' and suggesting it's plan might not make any sense at all. Now consider, if all of the countless horrific and terrifying things that happen on this planet on a daily basis, all the wars and fighting, all the disease and pestilence, the famines, the poverty, the starvation, the suffering, the death and destruction and the many, many other things too horrible to even imagine are also part of that plan. What sort of a 'god' is that? Sounds like a bit of an arsehole to menod.gif. The next time you pray to this 'god', I suggest you ask it who the fuck it thinks it is and tell it to go fuck itself.swearing2.gif Swear to 'god'good.gif

We need to trust God and believe that he always desires the best for us regardless of prevailing circumstances.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
-Mathew 24:6-8

Our prayers are there to strengthen our faith and fellowship with God. To be able to stand in times of trouble and avoid temptations. God guides us to make the right decisions within the limits of his divine and infallible plan, his will. Prayer is based on faith rather than reason.

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
-Mathew 18:2-4.

Faith is the cornerstone of prayer. You need faith and not proof nor a reasonable explanation to have fellowship with God, our eternal Father and creator of Earth and entire universe. Unlike scientific hypothesis and theorems which require proof to be useful, prayer and other things to do with God work on the premise of faith.

Blessed are those who believe without seeing me. ... Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. -John 20:29

* +

vratzkie 26.05.17 - 03:18am
http://theiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2016/04/there-is-only-one-true-church.html * +

vratzkie 26.05.17 - 03:19am
www.incmedia.org * +

empressw 26.05.17 - 04:23am
Do u think its hard for HE who creates d ears 2 hear? HE doesn't say we wont av troubles but HE said be at rest cos I av * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index