! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

JESUS - Page 1/2

Subject: JESUS
Replies: 8 Views: 670
> »
cybergho 18.04.17 - 09:55am
The son of the living God your name is above all names * +

manszar 29.04.17 - 02:25pm
would jesus consider his name to be above his father's name? * +

nulife 30.04.17 - 03:26am
facepalm turn me into a goat I've had enough .. * +

tranie 1.05.17 - 05:25pm
jesus and god are the same, it is the holy trinity god the father, the son and the holy being, ie all the same. I once asked a christian vicar who he prayed to and who he believed in, his answer was the holy trinity nod.gif * +

nulife 1.05.17 - 08:18pm
same in any religion, Krishna Radharani Bellarama, Osiris Isis Horus, always threefold...in modern age we call it ????... * +

natodo 15.05.17 - 01:44pm
The father is greater than jesus christ. * +

terrydactyl 16.05.17 - 12:29pm
Neither exist so meh. * +

tsi 20.05.17 - 08:17am

@ cybergho - 18.04.17 - 09:55am
The son of the living God your name is above all names

Jesus was given various names and those names informed and communicated the truth about who He is and what He did.

Jesus - for He will save His people from their sins.

Immanual - which means God with us.

In John chapter one: The Word ... The Only Begotten Son of God ... The Lamb of God.

In Hebrews 1:4: ...having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

So in Philippians 2:9 Jesus humbled Himself; God exalted Him and gave Him the name which is above every name that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth, and of those under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. This is the super-exalted position of Jesus.

This is more than just personal identification. This is about God exalting Jesus; this has reference to who Jesus is; His perfection, His position and His praise. The name Jesus represents more than the name of any man. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search