! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the devil or free will? - Page 1/2

Subject: the devil or free will?
Replies: 10 Views: 1003
> »
ettyq 9.02.17 - 08:42am
ONLY FOR THE BELIEVERS.just came across an interesting article that might change my perception of always blaming the devil for my sins.actually the devil only tempts you into sinning and its your free will that will determine whether you fall into the temptation or choose otherwise.just saw it important to share. * +

ogdenz 9.02.17 - 06:16pm
What if something is a sin in one country and not a sin in another? * +

ementalm 9.02.17 - 08:33pm
is life, just a path to discover if you're a godly or sinful soul! you have both good and bad within you * +

nomnom 9.02.17 - 10:24pm
I'm a grown up, I take responsibility for my own actions. * +

ettyq 10.02.17 - 03:54am
depends on who/what you believe in.this was meant only for Christians. * +

ladibud 10.02.17 - 08:18am

@ ettyq - 9.02.17 - 08:42am
ONLY FOR THE BELIEVERS.just came across an interesting article that might change my perception of always blaming the devil for my sins.actually the devil only tempts you into sinning and its your free will that will determine whether you fall into the temptation or choose otherwise.just saw it important to share.

I am a Christian, was brought up in a christian family ... and always was I taught that we choose what we do, no one and nothing forces us to make the choices we do. blaming the devil is weak, an excuse and something ppl do to try and avoid taking responsibility for their own wrong doings. I am surprised this comes as a revelation to anyone * +

alvar89 10.02.17 - 01:58pm

@ liambrwn - 10.02.17 - 06:56am
It also depends on what type of Christian you are

The harsh part is there are those who originally were called that because they followed Christ and obeyd his teachings. And then there are those who label themselves that by without ever bothered to learn what a Christian really was meant to be. Some say there christian because there born into it some say they are because they like going to a church. Its cold put it is the truth.
Some even go as far as follow parts of it as seen here and still not His ppl. Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? 23 And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. * +

alvar89 10.02.17 - 02:08pm

@ ettyq - 9.02.17 - 08:42am
ONLY FOR THE BELIEVERS.just came across an interesting article that might change my perception of always blaming the devil for my sins.actually the devil only tempts you into sinning and its your free will that will determine whether you fall into the temptation or choose otherwise.just saw it important to share.

The devil lured the woman and also got the man. Eve did say the serpent decheived her. But Adam blamed Eve and God. Genesis 3:12 The man said, The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate. 13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, What is this that you have done? The woman said, The serpent deceived me, and I ate. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search