! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the devil or free will? - Page 2/2

Subject: the devil or free will?
« <
alvar89 10.02.17 - 02:45pm

@ liambrwn - 10.02.17 - 02:20pm
Yes but some Christians believe they're judged at the end of their life and some believe Christ is guiding them at all times through their life.

Its dangerous believing you are specially guided tho that will make us blind to error and being decheived. We need to be checked by the text and have brothers around to spot when were being dragged away. Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will [n]show great [o]signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the [p]elect. * +

ettyq 10.02.17 - 03:52pm

@ ladibud - 10.02.17 - 08:18am
I am a Christian, was brought up in a christian family ... and always was I taught that we choose what we do, no one and nothing forces us to make the choices we do. blaming the devil is weak, an excuse and something ppl do to try and avoid taking responsibility for their own wrong doings. I am surprised this comes as a revelation to anyone

thats being ignorant of you to expect everyone else to have been brought up in the same way that you were. * +

ladibud 10.02.17 - 05:38pm
no, i assumed common knowledge would mean adults realise this without being told *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index