! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 58/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:53am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 04:18am
again this is about them not believing he is the messiah, has nothing to do with them not knowing the scripture or that the messiah is to be a god.

They were called experts of the law but not the entire scriptures as seen by those verses. Also we know they had differences in understanding the scriptures as verses and history proves. * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:56am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 04:25am
wow so jesus thinks that because someone owes more they will love more. and this is supposed to be words coming from a god, not to mention that sin is supposed to be paid by death. facepalm.gif

You fail to see the point and dept in scriptures again as seen. When you still believed in those scriptures did you not study it at all or just rush read thru it like a storybook? * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 11:09am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 03:10am
yes you do say that when it is convenient to, but then when shown how jesus does not claim to be equal to god you say he lowered himself, so he can not be 100 percent god and lower than 100 percent God

You again mismatch what i have shown to believe. Jesus of Nazareth was fully human to be a servant who could suffer for others. His divine being is somewhat parallel like i said propably like projecting Him and therefor in person is the Son of God. It was a miracle the way He was unique like scripture says. Its the way i understand it. Everyone is to philosophise on it themselves. Fact is scripture shows there the same person but seem to be having 2 natures that are not 50 50 mix. The Son always was with the Father before all things were made but is clearly not words sent by God as that was how prophets communicated with God. * +

manszar 24.02.17 - 11:56am

@ alvar89 - 22.02.17 - 10:35am
You are the one trying to dictate what it is. I made it clear it can be written on real events and characters on a shorter and illustrative more refined basis.

im not dictating what it is facepalm.gif it is claimed as a real event. * +

manszar 24.02.17 - 12:04pm

@ alvar89 - 22.02.17 - 10:36am
Now tell me where He says they know the prophecies and reason behind things? lol.gif

The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. So obey everything they teach you. EVERYTHING, For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. * +

manszar 24.02.17 - 12:09pm

@ alvar89 - 22.02.17 - 10:45am
Jesus the human was Son of both you fail to see the point in Him explaining why David said He is Lord if He was his Son only a man in his line. Infact He was actually the Son of God He made clear to them but it does not suit you. You are one of those who really thinks it means there was a intercourse like so many atheists do for mocking purposes. Lets get it staright. Could Mary have been a virgin if so? You know well it was a miracle a virgin giving birth without ever being touched by a man. It was a MIRACLE where the Son of God was divinely put inside Mary to become the man Jesus. Just the same as God taking Eve out of Adam or fixing Sarah's womb.

he already explained why it's ok to say he is the son of god, and guess what it was not because he thought he was God lol.gif no one said it was about sex, but it was the holy ghost that did it,,,,, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.,,, now if the holy ghost is a separate person then jesus is the son of the holy ghost * +

manszar 24.02.17 - 12:10pm

@ alvar89 - 22.02.17 - 10:45am
Jesus the human was Son of both you fail to see the point in Him explaining why David said He is Lord if He was his Son only a man in his line. Infact He was actually the Son of God He made clear to them but it does not suit you. You are one of those who really thinks it means there was a intercourse like so many atheists do for mocking purposes. Lets get it staright. Could Mary have been a virgin if so? You know well it was a miracle a virgin giving birth without ever being touched by a man. It was a MIRACLE where the Son of God was divinely put inside Mary to become the man Jesus. Just the same as God taking Eve out of Adam or fixing Sarah's womb.

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum