! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 57/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
manszar 22.02.17 - 04:25am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 10:58am
Even the forgiveness part was new to them....
Luke 7:39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner. 40 And Jesus answering said to him, Simon, I have something to say to you. And he answered, Say it, Teacher.

41 A certain moneylender had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 When they could not pay, he cancelled the debt of both. Now which of them will love him more? 43 Simon answered, The one, I suppose, for whom he cancelled the larger debt. And he said to him, You have judged rightly. 44 Then turning toward the woman he said to Simon, Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not ceased to kiss my feet. 46 You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgivenfor she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little. 48 And he said to her, Your sins are forgiven. 49 Then those who were at table with him began to say among[h] themselves, Who is this, who even forgives sins? 50 And he said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace.

wow so jesus thinks that because someone owes more they will love more. and this is supposed to be words coming from a god, not to mention that sin is supposed to be paid by death. facepalm.gif * +

manszar 22.02.17 - 04:27am

@ alvar89 - 21.02.17 - 11:05am
Now for them being experts in law part...
Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 The experts in the law and the Pharisees sit on Moses seat. 3 Therefore pay attention to what they tell you and do it. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they teach. 4 They tie up heavy loads, hard to carry, and put them on mens shoulders, but they themselves are not willing even to lift a finger to move them. 5 They do all their deeds to be seen by people, for they make their phylacteries wide and their tassels long. 6 They love the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues 7 and elaborate greetings in the marketplaces, and to have people call them Rabbi. 8 But you are not to be called Rabbi, for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers. 9 And call no one your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called teacher, for you have one teacher, the Christ. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

jesus explains how they know scripture but do not act accordingly.

,The experts in the law and the Pharisees sit on Moses seat. 3 Therefore pay attention to what they tell you and do it. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they teach. * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:35am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 03:34am
lol.gif no what you said was that my problem is that i dont read it like a parable. then after we went through a lengthy debate about if a parable is truth we came to the conclusion that it does not and in most cases is not true. so then came the shift from parable to poetic. and now we see the complete removal of parable to poetic lol.gif

You are the one trying to dictate what it is. I made it clear it can be written on real events and characters on a shorter and illustrative more refined basis. * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:36am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 04:27am
jesus explains how they know scripture but do not act accordingly.

,The experts in the law and the Pharisees sit on Moses seat. 3 Therefore pay attention to what they tell you and do it. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they teach.

Now tell me where He says they know the prophecies and reason behind things? lol.gif * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:45am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 03:18am
and the messiah was to be a son of david. so no need to say otherwise. and according to scripture the holy spirit is the father of jesus not the father if the father and holy spirit are separate persons. Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus the human was Son of both you fail to see the point in Him explaining why David said He is Lord if He was his Son only a man in his line. Infact He was actually the Son of God He made clear to them but it does not suit you. You are one of those who really thinks it means there was a intercourse like so many atheists do for mocking purposes. Lets get it staright. Could Mary have been a virgin if so? You know well it was a miracle a virgin giving birth without ever being touched by a man. It was a MIRACLE where the Son of God was divinely put inside Mary to become the man Jesus. Just the same as God taking Eve out of Adam or fixing Sarah's womb. * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:48am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 03:53am
Matthew 10:28 is Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. what you are after is Matthew 20:28 i think, and as we see in this it says serve, and then you have to go to luke to find suffer. so you have just gone to two separate passages and claimed them as one. jesus saying he was the suffering servant, your father would be proud of your deception yes.gif

Jesus was the one putting together missing links in the OT and you seem to even deny His own verses where He says He came to serve and must suffer come on man lol.gif * +

alvar89 22.02.17 - 10:52am

@ manszar - 22.02.17 - 03:57am
so now god is not the man made trinity but a seventry lol.gif,, no its not more complex to understand the being of God. men complicate it. thats why we went from many to One

Its not the point i was referring to the complexity of the Holy Spirit. BTW why do you ignore the scriptures that seperate The Holy Spirit from the father as a person? Oh the same reason you try to say it was just the word that was divine that came from heaven in Jesus oh or was it Him being illustrative about the coming from above thing lol.gif You sir are very confused. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index