! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 45/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
manszar 20.02.17 - 02:02am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:25am
Mark 9
11And they asked Jesus, Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first? 12He replied, Elijah does indeed come first, and he restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected?

i must have missed this in the old testament where the son of man must suffer and be rejected as i think peter did also,,, And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him,,,, * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:09am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:28am
Jesus talking about Son of Man suffering and rejected just like it all went according to the suffering servant etc.

suffering servant is a man and now your saying the son of man is a man when before you say he is not a man. the suffering servant is not said to be the messiah or the son of man, * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:12am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:29am
I was asking you if you think cut off meant he was bound to watch His city taken? Its obvious He was killed.

the city was taken by the romans, and what did your god man messiah do? no its not obvious he was killed when you compare it to other texed and will have nothing, * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:18am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:34am
Was Jesus lawless or did He fulfill the law? Did He set Himself up in Gods temple? Nope thats a future reference many believe refers to the pope etc. Some believe its the antichrist in the endtime sitting in a throne in the 3rd temple etc.

you set him up in gods temple, as you do on the throne of God not beside it, to take a man of god and turn him into the very God that he loved and died for is the ultimate act of the devil, and all the devil had to do was convince one man to do this, paul the christian killer a soul open to be deceived. Matthew 24:26 So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:24am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:38am
You cant admit the genesis 1 creation story is poetic because you dont want to give up mocking it the wrong way you look at it lol.gif Also dont you thing the fall is somewhat illustrated or simplistic?

lol.gif why have you gone from parable to poetic? did god create everything in 6 days, did god take a rib from adam? what is the poetic and parible significance of these acts. or is it just describing what happened? * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:27am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:44am
Matthew 22:41 Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question, 42 saying, What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he? They said to him, The son of David. 43 He said to them, How is it then that David, in the Spirit, calls him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said to my Lord,
Sit at my right hand,
until I put your enemies under your feet?
45 If then David calls him Lord, how is he his son? 46 And no one was able to answer him a word, nor from that day did anyone dare to ask him any more questions.

are you denying that jesus is of the lineage of david? if the son of a man becomes lord would not the man call him lord? * +

manszar 20.02.17 - 02:30am

@ alvar89 - 19.02.17 - 09:46am
Nope it did not say He cant be the Son of God if He refers to it.

he cant say that its ok to be called the son of god because it does not mean that i am making myself equal to god if he is 100 percent god. he would say of course i am making myself equal to god i am god you fools have you not read the torah. and then promptly showed them the passages. like a real teacher * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index