! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 118/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <
manszar 20.04.17 - 03:50am

@ alvar89 - 6.04.17 - 08:27am
You still fail the to see the point i made. He Hismself along with the teaching of obeying the Father nomatter what His will be done etc is all from the Father. Jesus came from the Father. You fail to see He was not originated from earth rather is from God Himself directly incarnate. Immanuel God with us etc. That is the sole reason The scripture says He was God in John 1 etc. That is the reason ppl aknowledge Jesus as God.

you still fail to see that jesus does not consider himself god, because jesus loved God, and that his name was not Immanuel. you fail to see in john o 1 that He was with God in the beginning,, and also in john 1 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become ???children of God??? children born not of ??natural descent?? nor of ??human decision?? or a husbands will, ????but born of God????? * +

manszar 20.04.17 - 03:51am

@ alvar89 - 6.04.17 - 08:30am
This you know well does not go to the context of Jesus coming from heaven rather that the works of this world is not His and also not His followers.
Revelation 18: 4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues.

same can be said for the text you claim states he is * +

manszar 20.04.17 - 03:54am

@ alvar89 - 6.04.17 - 08:31am
You must have been there and recorded the age of Mary. Dragging it down to 12 is a bit deceptive dont you think?

not at all considering the time. you see this is what you claim of god and all the other despicable acts claimed of God in the bible. you endorse them all * +

manszar 20.04.17 - 03:56am

@ alvar89 - 6.04.17 - 08:33am
I dont know only He knows when women reach that point in evolving. Some sooner some later. Some never. Also the factor of evil and a degraded fallen world to consider.

yes you do you just dont want to admit it. claiming it could be the fault of a fallen world so as not to blame god * +

manszar 20.04.17 - 04:01am

@ alvar89 - 6.04.17 - 08:36am
The error is you manipulating text and interpreting it to fit your agenda to confuse ppl. You do whatever it takes and argue whatever just to mess up ppls faith so you can feel better of others doing what you did.

i didnt manipulate any text. i let it speak for itself. you should take a good look at your own practices before accusing others. i am trying to bring people back to God. to stop worshipping a man idol portrayed in the image of god *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index