! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 109/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
manszar 29.03.17 - 11:20pm

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 07:01pm
Your wild conspiracy theories are shaky. Be consistent atleast lol. You know well the older manuscripts tell the same thing and Christ Himself talked about it and so did earlier prophecy and John the baptist. Those stories might make you feel good but that does not make them fact lol.

lol.gif how is it a conspiracy if that is what happend. What is talked about you mostly ignore you only focus on what you can twist. Like your claim the son of man is god when not even in daniel does it say that. How the suffering servant was god when it does not say that. In both it shows who god is and its not ether of those you claim. You say the devil is the one to strike the heal of the messiah but we see in the bible its god. You claim jesus sits on the throne of david. But we see there is no thone and the people of david do not consider jesus as their king. You say jesus is the word of god but jesus says they are not his words. Ect ect nothing you say is real because it is all made up so a man can become god. It is so plane to see, but not by those that desire salvation because to them its a nesersary truth. * +

manszar 29.03.17 - 11:21pm

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 06:57pm
That shows the lack of knowledge on the bible on your part. What happens to branches that dont produce fruit in the scripture? Its your view on those hypocrites not the truth about the atonement. Nowhere did it say you can become a priest because there is no need for a priest after Christs atonement. That is manmade tradition and avoiding scripture that would prevent them from falling into sin. If they married and listened to God and His apostles they would not molest children. I dont even know what kind of god you would think it is loving doing such things sick.gif

How old was mary when god impregnated her? * +

quiller 30.03.17 - 04:44pm
afraid * +

alvar89 30.03.17 - 10:37pm
You can speculate all you want on the age of mary it was never written down. Thing is what you keep missing is the fact that she was a virgin when she gave birth so there was no r*pe or abuse whatever your mocking minds come up with. * +

alvar89 30.03.17 - 10:44pm

@ manszar - 29.03.17 - 10:59pm
Are you saying someone who molesters children wont be forgiven if asked in the name of jesus?

This is just some bitter nonsense tho. You can fabricate alsorts of things like this all day thinking youreself angry on it that does not make the atonement of sin not a single ounch less effective. But i dont consider a man choosing a so called servant of God man made role and doing the wicked things behind closed doors not even a genuine convert anyway rather a confused sinner trying to hide under religion to feel better. Thing is theanalogue you compose has a sense of non genuine asking for forgiveness in it and in that case it would not help. * +

alvar89 30.03.17 - 10:46pm

@ quiller - 27.03.17 - 11:00am
Is there no biblical ordinance against the molestation of children?

I dont know any specifics but i do know there was a norm to follow it did not individually point out every perversion of the right thing. We do know what Jesus said would be with ppl leading those little ones astray away from Him. * +

alvar89 30.03.17 - 10:48pm

@ manszar - 29.03.17 - 10:54pm
Yeah sure

You can think that i am only looking censored content and am brainwashed if it makes you feel better i dont mind lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index