! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 8/12

Subject: christian countries
« <> »
alvar89 19.01.17 - 12:56pm
The text says Jesus came from God Himself. His very own reflection His Son. From inside God Himself. * +

alvar89 19.01.17 - 12:58pm
Some translations say He came from His side, some say from His bosom and one even say who is the same as God. * +

alvar89 19.01.17 - 12:59pm
All makes sence if you look at John 1 alltogether. * +

alvar89 19.01.17 - 01:02pm
If it was just the message inside Jesus from God that would make Him noone special as so did many of the prophets. * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 08:51am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.01.17 - 12:16pm
yes there was need to post it . He had the authority from the Father to do so and later on he passed the authority to his disciples when he was resurrected ,blah blah blah . Whatever from a debater you turned into a bully , thats sad

lol.gif bla bla bla is spot on, authority from the Father to do so and later on he passed the authority to his disciples. now you're just making sh*t up to cover your own ass. as christians make it no authority is needed, the price of sin is death. its by his death that sin is paid for not authority, but blood. and as for the bully comment maybe you should compare some of the things you have posted to others and then see how much of a bully i am, pathetic attempt really, * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 08:58am

@ alvar89 - 19.01.17 - 12:24pm
Our local justice system and human laws are different to overstepping of laws of life given by the Creator. Show me where there is a law by God for a innocent man to take a place of a criminal as a norm? God is just and asks us to be just. It is not just for someone taking the blame for someone elses crime. God made a new covenant with mankind thru Jesus of Nazareth to give a chance of redemption to those who want it. You reading out from it that in a Christian justice system innocents should take the place of criminals just shows you have issues. Your sense is clerly fogged by your bad feelings against Christianity. Or as i believe you just here to troll.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. said by your godman, the law of your god requires death as the penalty of sin, it does not say the sin is to be paid by the one who commits it, as the shining lesson of jesus death. * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 09:05am

@ alvar89 - 19.01.17 - 12:56pm
The text says Jesus came from God Himself. His very own reflection His Son. From inside God Himself.

jesus only called himself the son of god as those that called it before him refuting the pharisees John 10:35, there are men to this day that call men god. do you believe them all, the disciples showed how much they doubted jesus when they all abandoned him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index