! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 12/12

Subject: christian countries
« <
0gypsy0 25.01.17 - 03:56pm

@ manszar - 25.01.17 - 08:09am
again making up rubbish, no one said they should sacrifice themselfs for random criminals facepalm.gif

pmpl.gif peace be upon you * +

0gypsy0 25.01.17 - 03:58pm

@ alvar89 - 25.01.17 - 11:36am
Where did i say that i dont believe that part? My point is you dont have the qualification to interpret anything from the bible as you have proven many times doing this just to stir up things. Being so paranoid on the text makes you see things that arent there. This seems more of a joke now and i cant take you seriously anymore.

he took this topic from islamic sites . lol.gif * +

manszar 28.01.17 - 08:39am

@ 0gypsy0 - 25.01.17 - 03:54pm
pmpl.gif projecting

lol.gif like i thought hehe.gif you just thought you could scream bully and all would go away. * +

manszar 28.01.17 - 08:43am

@ 0gypsy0 - 25.01.17 - 03:58pm
he took this topic from islamic sites . lol.gif

facepalm.gif Still making up rubbish. Im not sure ive even been to a Islamic site lol.gif so why dont you show me which site i took it of? * +

manszar 28.01.17 - 09:04am

@ alvar89 - 25.01.17 - 11:36am
Where did i say that i dont believe that part? My point is you dont have the qualification to interpret anything from the bible as you have proven many times doing this just to stir up things. Being so paranoid on the text makes you see things that arent there. This seems more of a joke now and i cant take you seriously anymore.

you said it was just random stuff. and please you are not one to claim im the one that sees things that are not there, especially when i didn't even say what was there i simply asked you a question,,,so how is it that god was living in tents as claimed by the bible? * +

manszar 28.01.17 - 09:08am

@ alvar89 - 24.01.17 - 04:17pm
Digging up random stuff like this and wasting time trying to interpret it thru no understanding of the basics and the point of it gets you here. God does not require a stone house to be worshipped in and ppl were always leaning towards it hence why they could not understand Jesus talking about destroying the temple and rebuilding it in 3 days. God always wanted to live inside the ppl not someone in an idol or building they turn to.

And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index