! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 10/12

Subject: christian countries
« <> »
0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 07:08pm

@ manszar - 24.01.17 - 08:51am
lol.gif bla bla bla is spot on, authority from the Father to do so and later on he passed the authority to his disciples. now you're just making sh*t up to cover your own ass. as christians make it no authority is needed, the price of sin is death. its by his death that sin is paid for not authority, but blood. and as for the bully comment maybe you should compare some of the things you have posted to others and then see how much of a bully i am, pathetic attempt really,

Makung things up ? really ? I posted the verses earlier ! U are making things up ! Pathetic u are indeed ! As for bullying , nice try to pass it on me , in the other post I mentioned they were google facts and not bullsh*t I made up and passing them down as truth like u do . * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 07:15pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 17.01.17 - 03:45pm
if I debate the bible , I avoid taking verses out of context . You quoted this verse ignoring the previous 2 verses .... Here we go :

21 Again Jesus said,Peace be with you!As the Father has sent me,I am sending you.

22 And with that he breathed on them and said,Receive the Holy Spirit.

23 If you forgive anyones sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.

The disciples were empowered by Jesus to do so and in the Bible we know what was his authority . I can't pay and forgive your sins if Jesus didn't empowered me to . Anyway I'm an atheist so no worries lol

Read the entire chapter of John 20 bedore barking at me saying I'm making things up . U proved your point with a verse taken out of context ,anyway good luck on this personal circus of yours . Join the flat earth society * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 07:25pm
Long live Pastafari , I'm out . * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 07:25pm
Long live Pastafari , I'm out . * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 08:21pm

@ manszar - 15.01.17 - 09:25am
of course its legit, how many times have you heard christians say the life of jesus was a example, John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Yes the entire chapter is Jesus passing down his commands and instructions to love one another as he has loved them .All well until he says in the next verse :

''14 You are my friends if you do what I command.''

lol.gif * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 08:39pm
What a bs twist of what means the spirit of sacrifice and love for one's friend lol.gif christians giving their life for criminals in jails to be set free and I'm making things up and bullylol.gif * +

manszar 25.01.17 - 08:03am

@ alvar89 - 24.01.17 - 04:17pm
Digging up random stuff like this and wasting time trying to interpret it thru no understanding of the basics and the point of it gets you here. God does not require a stone house to be worshipped in and ppl were always leaning towards it hence why they could not understand Jesus talking about destroying the temple and rebuilding it in 3 days. God always wanted to live inside the ppl not someone in an idol or building they turn to.

so you dont believe that part of the bible? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum