! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

God doesn't love us equally.. - Page 1/1

Subject: God doesn't love us equally..
Replies: 7 Views: 397

kayvan2 22.12.16 - 05:06pm
I have thinking about for the longest time especially in regards to what we pursue here on earth but that changed when I learnt that instead God loves each one of us in a unique way.I am now at peace. * +

kayvan2 22.12.16 - 05:14pm
http://messengerinternational.org/blog/devotional/God-does-not-love-us-equally-He-loves-us-uniquely/ (credit goes to that site) * +

ogdenz 23.12.16 - 01:34am
God doesn't love anyone. * +

blahzayy 23.12.16 - 08:28am
Oh dear * +

xfrankie 25.12.16 - 08:37am
Actually He does love us Equally, JESUS CHRIST is the Most evident Representation of That TRUTH

does He treat us equally? that would make sense if we were all born with equal ability potential, basically equal everything,

but that's not so, to each one of us, is given something different the talents parable, manifests it,

In any family, parents love their children equally, but treat each according to their unique learning curve, * +

bozzalad 26.12.16 - 01:49am

@ kayvan2 - 22.12.16 - 05:06pm
I have thinking about for the longest time especially in regards to what we pursue here on earth but that changed when I learnt that instead God loves each one of us in a unique way.I am now at peace.

Unique doesn't mean unequally * +

connexionzephyr 26.12.16 - 09:00am
...many people from different religions are so afraid of God,that they dare not get close in believing that God loves them!...elders,parents,educators,religious leaders,etc...have placed on the need to fear. God... * +

connexionzephyr 26.12.16 - 09:13am
...even many religious individuals have not yet discovered this so-called God's love...they have been left feeling alienated and dejected...no rescue with God's love... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search