! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the prophetic,GOD is still speaking today - Page 2/4

Subject: the prophetic,GOD is still speaking today
« <> »
wolf.1 18.01.17 - 11:10pm
donald trump * +

halman 19.01.17 - 02:43pm
I believe all the prophecies in the Bible. Some being fulfilled right now, and still more to come. Especially Jesus Christ's composite sign for the end of the world system and the overthrow of human rulership. The Messianic kingdom will rule and bring true peace to the earth. One of the signs being fulfilled is the preaching worldwide of the good news of the kingdom- Matthew 24:14,... and then the end will come. That good news is being preached by Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, right now. There is a great future ahead for those who truly want to know and serve Jehovah God. For more info go to www.jw.org * +

ogdenz 19.01.17 - 04:11pm
How many times have the jehovah's witnesses been wrong about the end of the world as we know it date?
I bet they go on to be wrong about every future date they predict too. * +

alvar89 19.01.17 - 05:13pm

@ ogdenz - 19.01.17 - 04:11pm
How many times have the jehovah's witnesses been wrong about the end of the world as we know it date?
I bet they go on to be wrong about every future date they predict too.

There wrong about Gods name too so thats a sign of inaccuracy in there title. * +

ogdenz 19.01.17 - 08:30pm
And what is God's real name then? * +

alvar89 19.01.17 - 09:44pm

@ ogdenz - 19.01.17 - 08:30pm
And what is God's real name then?

Jehovah was a mistranslation the real name is Yahweh from YHWH. Unless you mean some other religions god ofcourse. * +

0gypsy0 24.01.17 - 08:49pm

@ alvar89 - 19.01.17 - 09:44pm
Jehovah was a mistranslation the real name is Yahweh from YHWH. Unless you mean some other religions god ofcourse.

It may be the incorrect pronunciation but they always refer to YHWH god .Ancient hebrews didn't use vowels in the written form so its not agreed how was pronounced . Some say Yahweh ,Yehowah ,Jehova etc . (?) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index