! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Difference between wise and clever? - Page 1/3

Subject: Difference between wise and clever?
Replies: 15 Views: 983
> »
faijuddin07 19.11.16 - 03:20pm
i think most of the people r wise (90 per cent of total population), 5 per cent r clever (they r not really clever, they just behave like clever) and the left 5 per cent r stupid or inhuman. ... give ur own opinion * +

im.joker 19.11.16 - 05:42pm
99.9 percent are stupid and ignorant. Rest 0.1 are idiots * +

kayvan2 19.11.16 - 06:26pm
I don't know the difference but I'd rather be wise than clever. * +

0gypsy0 20.11.16 - 09:02am
One who is wise knows how to differentiate between wrong and right using his own judgment and.knowledge based on experience.

One who is clever uses his/her knowledge to manipulate people or save themselves from the trouble they always end up in. lol. * +

1skylark 20.11.16 - 12:57pm
Just ONE is wise enough to hold ones tongue and listen to the Voice of Silence... * +

nukeme 21.11.16 - 04:42pm
Etymologically speaking, ''clever'' might come from a Scandinavian word meaning ''skillful,'' while ''wise'' ultimately comes from the Greek meaning ''to see.'' And this difference still exists today, whereby ''clever'' is used to describe the ability ''to figure things out,'' ''wise'' means ''having understanding.''

Cleverness could be used inappropriately. For example a clever thief might figure out how to steal a diamond but get caught years later. A wise person would not steal the diamond. Knowledge is knowing how things should work.

Google * +

ladibud 22.11.16 - 11:08am

@ faijuddin07 - 19.11.16 - 03:20pm
i think most of the people r wise (90 per cent of total population), 5 per cent r clever (they r not really clever, they just behave like clever) and the left 5 per cent r stupid or inhuman. ... give ur own opinion

this wasn't a wise assumption to make. * +

ladibud 22.11.16 - 11:12am
being inyelligent means u can acquire knowledge, u can understand what u are reading and being taught. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search