! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

struggling with faith - Page 1/6

Subject: struggling with faith
Replies: 38 Views: 2496
> »
kayvan2 9.11.16 - 05:41pm
Just wondering what it takes for one to be fully grown in faith.My heart desires to live a godly life but however hard I try,my mind is always on somethings else.Anyone who has won such a battle your advice will be appreciated. * +

manszar 9.11.16 - 06:16pm
what is it that your mind is focused on that makes you think you are not living a Godly life? * +

kayvan2 9.11.16 - 06:44pm
well,they include immorality,anger management issues..and such like stuff * +

manszar 10.11.16 - 03:59pm
re-evaluate what you consider to be a sin, having a bit of fun is not a sin, understand what is good for you and what is bad for you, God knows who you are and only needs to see you trying to better yourself, im sure, we all slip from time to time. * +

kayvan2 10.11.16 - 05:12pm
it's the guilt that i feel afterwards.I understand that no one can be perfect but am just not trying hard enough.Thank you for the advice and giving me hope. * +

urvoice1 12.11.16 - 01:18am
Modern day life is different, dificult even sometimes. You can only do your best to balance what you have to do with what you think you should do. Be a nice person, a good mate, a friend to those around you that rely on you. Your god will appreciate that more than ignoring those close to you, trying to gain his or hers approval.
* +

halman 27.11.16 - 02:29pm
As an aspiring Christian, you need to study the Bible regularly and take in spiritual food as it were, every day. The Bible itself shows how to combat immoral thoughts and negative feelings. If you want more information about strengthening faith, go to the website www.jw.org for advice, counsel, and encouragement. Many articles on allsorts of subjects are there. Hope you find what you look for. One thing to remember though, God's thoughts are higher than man's, so His advice is better. * +

kayvan2 27.11.16 - 08:00pm
I appreciate and will try to work on that. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum