! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to... - Page 1/3

Subject: UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to...
Replies: 18 Views: 1043
> »
miaiad 14.10.16 - 02:06pm
UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to Jerusalem holy sites...
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on Thursday passed a contentious anti-Israel resolution denying Jewish connections to the Temple Mount and Western Wall in Jerusalem.
24 UNESCO member states voted in favor of the resolution, 26 abstained, and only six countries voted against.
[link]More here :http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/127560-161013-unesco-due-to-pass-resolution-challenging-jewish-ties-to-jerusalem-holy-sites[/link] * +

bozzalad 14.10.16 - 05:28pm
they can ignore it but not deny it * +

manszar 15.10.16 - 07:13am
its not a anti-Israel resolution. the wall is part of a roman castle that was built on the site, even jesus said Matthew 24:2 Do you see all these things? he asked. Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down. * +

dan27notts 15.10.16 - 09:19am
Well what a crock of shiit that is * +

0gypsy0 16.10.16 - 03:03pm
Psalms 2 * +

manszar 19.10.16 - 12:33pm

@ operationexodus - 16.10.16 - 09:44am
If that is the truth, Muhammad doesn't have anything to do with Muslims. Then Allah isn't the god of Islam. New York isn't in America and Bangkok is the capital of Egypt...... Sorry about some stupid remarks said about the wall by others. Archeology proofed it over and over again that it is the 1stTemple wall. Recently some floor tiles were discovered near the wall that was described in history books. O yes! Before I go UNESCO is ruled by Arabs.

so you saying jesus lied when he said Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another * +

manszar 19.10.16 - 12:40pm

@ operationexodus - 16.10.16 - 09:44am
If that is the truth, Muhammad doesn't have anything to do with Muslims. Then Allah isn't the god of Islam. New York isn't in America and Bangkok is the capital of Egypt...... Sorry about some stupid remarks said about the wall by others. Archeology proofed it over and over again that it is the 1stTemple wall. Recently some floor tiles were discovered near the wall that was described in history books. O yes! Before I go UNESCO is ruled by Arabs.

how did they prove it was the 1st temple wall. did they use Sciencey stuff that also shows the world is older than 6000 years, and the same Sciencey stuff that says there was no world flood, and the same Sciencey stuff that shows there was no 40 year trek through the desert, lol.gif * +

dan27notts 19.10.16 - 08:23pm

@ manszar - 19.10.16 - 12:40pm
how did they prove it was the 1st temple wall. did they use Sciencey stuff that also shows the world is older than 6000 years, and the same Sciencey stuff that says there was no world flood, and the same Sciencey stuff that shows there was no 40 year trek through the desert, lol.gif

No we just read a made up story book and believed that instead lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index