! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to... - Page 3/3

Subject: UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to...
« <
manszar 27.10.16 - 01:41am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:42pm
They changing the rules after stealing land and killing is justified? I never said i think its justified there. A person blaming another country for what theres has done is just awful to look at. If my country would occupy for example Lithuania and killed its native ppl and make laws there wait 50 years and proclaim peace is it justified then?

wow you are such a moron, the rules changed because of the suffering it caused, thats why you dont see any civilized country do it today, the reason isreal gets away with it is because of morons like you who try to justify it by claiming well those countries did it so they are hypocrites, instead of condemning israel, and the to come back with,,,, A person blaming another country for what theirs has done is just awful to look at,,,,, yes im sure that was the reason you felt the need to post, you are such a liar, and thats why you will make Christianity proud * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:28am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 01:41am
wow you are such a moron, the rules changed because of the suffering it caused, thats why you dont see any civilized country do it today, the reason isreal gets away with it is because of morons like you who try to justify it by claiming well those countries did it so they are hypocrites, instead of condemning israel, and the to come back with,,,, A person blaming another country for what theirs has done is just awful to look at,,,,, yes im sure that was the reason you felt the need to post, you are such a liar, and thats why you will make Christianity proud

Nothing to do with Christianity. Its my political views on this that made me comment. Americans playing peacekeepers even tho they steal and murder and ppl who live on foreign stolen soil act up as angels blaming other countries just makes me want to point out things. I am in a country that has been occupied and has not occupied any can say what Israel is doing is wrong not you who also live in a place like Israel only further in the past. Only right thing to do is to give them the land back and hope they ever forgive you for what the forefathers did to theres.What was the main reason there are pirates in africa today? * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:00am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:28am
Nothing to do with Christianity. Its my political views on this that made me comment. Americans playing peacekeepers even tho they steal and murder and ppl who live on foreign stolen soil act up as angels blaming other countries just makes me want to point out things. I am in a country that has been occupied and has not occupied any can say what Israel is doing is wrong not you who also live in a place like Israel only further in the past. Only right thing to do is to give them the land back and hope they ever forgive you for what the forefathers did to theres.What was the main reason there are pirates in africa today?

well your political view is as educated as you religious one, so you admit israel should give back the land they have stolen from the Palestinians? * +

alvar89 28.10.16 - 07:24am

@ manszar - 28.10.16 - 06:00am
well your political view is as educated as you religious one, so you admit israel should give back the land they have stolen from the Palestinians?

Uneducated in not eating up the black turned to white by politics of covernments that rob, kill and occupy others you mean? Yes Israel in my opinion should give those who lived there before there homes back because they did not take it from them the romans did. They should live like neigbours if possible but that does not mean they should surrender to hamas etc those are there to kill jews because there prophet taught them they are enemies etc. Both sides have innocents suffering because of evil leadership and lies. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index