! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to... - Page 2/3

Subject: UNESCO passes resolution denying Jewish ties to...
« <> »
tinbob 22.10.16 - 08:33pm
What would the dinosaurs say ? * +

john_163 25.10.16 - 04:50pm

@ operationexodus - 20.10.16 - 06:36am
If you use information like history it is very helpful

ur askn some1 who doesnt knows his own countrys history * +

alvar89 26.10.16 - 04:28am
Ppl point there fingers accusing them of occupying land blablabla even tho they live on the blood of natives theyre close ancestors killed to steal there land. Many still march in other countries stealing. Americans, Australians, Brits who point fingers are hypocrites. Ask how the native americans, aborigines how they feel you occupying there land. Or how Vietnamise, Afganistans, Iraqies etc felt when robbed and killed. America especially is no better than Russia. * +

manszar 26.10.16 - 05:36am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 04:28am
Ppl point there fingers accusing them of occupying land blablabla even tho they live on the blood of natives theyre close ancestors killed to steal there land. Many still march in other countries stealing. Americans, Australians, Brits who point fingers are hypocrites. Ask how the native americans, aborigines how they feel you occupying there land. Or how Vietnamise, Afganistans, Iraqies etc felt when robbed and killed. America especially is no better than Russia.

mister pretend christian now does not believe in turning the other cheek. its ok now because its the gods chosen killing people and stealing land. let me give you the update, this is the year 2016, we have different laws, laws that coven our world, the aboriginals have land rights over hear we treat them as equals. in fact they get far more than the rest of us. we even said sorry for our past. israel could never come close to doing any of that because its not concerned with other people only itself. another bible fail * +

alvar89 26.10.16 - 05:55am

@ manszar - 26.10.16 - 05:36am
mister pretend christian now does not believe in turning the other cheek. its ok now because its the gods chosen killing people and stealing land. let me give you the update, this is the year 2016, we have different laws, laws that coven our world, the aboriginals have land rights over hear we treat them as equals. in fact they get far more than the rest of us. we even said sorry for our past. israel could never come close to doing any of that because its not concerned with other people only itself. another bible fail

Did i say i approve them? Your country is no better than Israel. Just because it was in the past does not make it good now. Giving the ones a snack your ancestors murdered and now live on there land does not make it right. I am pointing out the obvious not seeing youreself thing. Americans etc are still murdering ppl hiding behind oh its war and nobody cares. You have a very low understanding about turning the other cheek like the rest of the scriptures. I know what it is like to live beside a large tyrannical country that have occupied us. * +

manszar 26.10.16 - 08:18am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 05:55am
Did i say i approve them? Your country is no better than Israel. Just because it was in the past does not make it good now. Giving the ones a snack your ancestors murdered and now live on there land does not make it right. I am pointing out the obvious not seeing youreself thing. Americans etc are still murdering ppl hiding behind oh its war and nobody cares. You have a very low understanding about turning the other cheek like the rest of the scriptures. I know what it is like to live beside a large tyrannical country that have occupied us.

israel can only wish it was as good as Australia, the fact that it was in the past makes all the difference, Australia does not do it today because the rules have changed in order for the world to live in peace, israel is occupying other country called Palestine and it is stealing its land, show me what country Australia is occupying and slowly taking its land,, the argument that Australia is the same as israel is just a desperate claim designed to justify the murder of Palestinians and the taking of there land * +

alvar89 26.10.16 - 10:42pm

@ manszar - 26.10.16 - 08:18am
israel can only wish it was as good as Australia, the fact that it was in the past makes all the difference, Australia does not do it today because the rules have changed in order for the world to live in peace, israel is occupying other country called Palestine and it is stealing its land, show me what country Australia is occupying and slowly taking its land,, the argument that Australia is the same as israel is just a desperate claim designed to justify the murder of Palestinians and the taking of there land

They changing the rules after stealing land and killing is justified? I never said i think its justified there. A person blaming another country for what theres has done is just awful to look at. If my country would occupy for example Lithuania and killed its native ppl and make laws there wait 50 years and proclaim peace is it justified then? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index