! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ghosts - Page 1/6

Subject: Ghosts
Replies: 37 Views: 2907
> »
nukeme 30.09.16 - 10:15am
Do you believe they exist or not?
Ghost.gif * +

mikeymk 1.10.16 - 06:32am
Seen one. So yes.

Now i've heard a lot of ghost stories and never believed them - i still hear ghost stories and don't believe them. But they're often the usual format. What happened to me wasn't the usual format. But it did reflect it in many ways, leading me to believe that many others have had the same experience as me, reported it, and it's been watered down into the usual format.

First thing to note is that i felt the ghost long before i saw it. Secondly, when eventually i saw it, it was in my mind's eye. So the whole, immensely powerful, experience was all played out by my own senses.

These days we hear of sightings caught on CCTV. This is bulls**t. My sighting can't have been caught on CCTV because i effectively imagined it. Or something within me did.

CCTV is a modern invention, but my experience is very much like old sightings, so these stories strike me as frauds, with the concept taken and recycled into modern stories. However i do accept that different people will have their own experiences, i just don't believe it can happen outside their own senses. Nobody else around you would feel it, they'd only feel you.

And they would have felt me, i was a right mess.. * +

mikeymk 1.10.16 - 06:35am
I was at work. A large, well lit place, but it was a nightshift and there were few people there. A machine broke down and a hydraulic cylinder bracket had snapped. So i went to see if we had a spare.
I bowled up to the stores and burst the big doors open. This isn't a huge room but it's high, there's a crane, and a mezzanine floor each side. I walked accross the room toward the steel stairs and.. every hair on my body stood on end.
I turned around, thinking there was someone else in the room, maybe hiding behind a table for a laugh. But this wasn't funny, i felt.. scared.

I shook my head, like sort it out ffs, you're a grown man. I went for the stairs. As i went for the handrail i felt genuine fear. WTF was going on?! It all went slow motion, my head was electrified, i was becoming overwhelmed by fear.
I looked around the room, nothing is amiss, nothing is wrong but i was a mess. Fk it, i thought, and headed up the stairs. As i did so, i felt like there was someone behind me, like right behind me. But i knew there was nobody there. At the top of the stairs it was so intense, i was determined not to look but i was now actually petrified!

On this floor are aisles of spare parts. They're not big, just shelving units. Smaller than library aisles. At the end of the aisles is a wall. There is no way out once you're in one, but the direction you entered..
As i stepped over to the aisle i wanted to look in, i had become a nervous wreck. I was shaking slightly, yet frozen. I was petrified, and i felt there was someone standing right behind me. As i entered the aisle that was it - i couldn't function, i made the decision to turn around and look.

I turned, and there, right in front of my face, was a woman. A ghostly figure, yet crystal clear. Ageless. It was all grey/white as per stories, but she was right in front of me and in great detail. I was just stunned. I turned to the shelf, then looked back up - she was gone. * +

mikeymk 1.10.16 - 06:37am
I don't know who the fk she was. She was pretty, i felt a certain family familiarity, but i didn't have any family and don't know what my ancestors looked like.

Trying to figure out wtf had just happened, I took a bracket and went downstairs, still shaking, still fearful, totally head-fkd, not knowing wtf to make of it. I went out in to the main area and strolled past a couple of work mates. They had no idea. Well i couldn't tell anyone, they'd think i was mad! I didn't feel calm for some time, though repairing the machine was the therapy i needed to get back to some sort of normality.

I'm not the only person this has happened to, though i've never heard another experience i've believed. I'd love to speak with someone else it happened to, but i probably wouldn't believe them.
For the pretenders, and those searching, you're not missing anything. If it happens, you won't be in control. It isn't entertaining and it isn't funny. At the time, or after. Not for me, anyway. * +

jayna 30.10.16 - 01:25pm
She sounds like a death omen to me. She was your guardian angel that day, she put the fear of god and cursity and need to go further and look for her. you saying she looked like family. Well you do know a lot of foriegn people changed their names to english names after the war. * +

ladibud 31.10.16 - 09:35am
yea i do. * +

kristy59 10.11.16 - 11:38am
Im sure you felt something mikey but i doubt you actually saw anything. Is this a old building n if so what was it b4... * +

kristy59 10.11.16 - 11:45am
Your company bought it? With a lot of old buildings or those built on land of old buildings a lot of ghost stories are.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search