! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ghosts - Page 2/6

Subject: Ghosts
« <> »
kristy59 10.11.16 - 11:51am
told and perhaps you have heard one about the building you worked in. Change of atmosphere from one room to another... * +

kristy59 10.11.16 - 11:56am
made you a bit edgy when you walked in the room which is usually full of ppl during the day, your alone scared ... * +

kristy59 10.11.16 - 12:02pm
but take a deep breath n head to the cabinet to find your spare part. By this time your mind is working overtime... * +

kristy59 10.11.16 - 12:11pm
and you turn n see a grey/white woman, a ghost shock who then has gone on your 2nd glance, but why? Good story lol * +

snow5 28.12.16 - 01:43am
There is no such thing as ghosts if you read the Bible you will understand that evil angels that was once holy angels was cast out of heaven with Lucifer because of rebellion and these angels because they are fallen are referred to as evil spirits which can take the form of anything and even personate your dead love ones they can also possessed your mind and control your body and so that you can become demon pocess but don't let that make you afraid for at the name of Jesus they will flee but you must first accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior and find a Church that keep all of God's commandments and be baptized read mark chapter 16:16-17 in the bible * +

kristy59 28.12.16 - 12:59pm
I was having a Christmas lunch with some friends recently and one started talking abouts ghosts, she was almost word... * +

kristy59 28.12.16 - 01:04pm
...perfect explaining how they acted etc., she could have been talking about the film Ghost and i told her so lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index