! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is hell ? - Page 5/5

Subject: What is hell ?
« <
snow5 28.12.16 - 01:23am
In the Bible hell is referred to a place of burning ( like garbage) or the grave and Satan is not in charge of hell because it doesn't exist. When Jesus returned the 3rd time the wicked dead will be ressurected and burnt with eternal fire with Satan and his angels and this will last until everyone is burnt up. Hell is not a place but an event that will take place when Jesus returned with the saints and the new Jerusalem
* +

kakasanabaka 31.12.16 - 11:15am
india is hell sometimes,most times * +

joshuaz3 8.01.17 - 04:16am
revelation 20;13 The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. * +

joshuaz3 8.01.17 - 04:22am
its wrong to quote just a small piece but clearly shows reference to hell..i could find dozens more fairly easy..1000 years they will spend in that lake of fire * +

marxta 28.01.17 - 07:16am
Gullibility will lead you all astray. Open ya minds * +

nomnom 11.02.17 - 09:48am
Domestic violence, child abuse, human trafficking, homelessness, discrimination.. plenty of people living in hell and walking among us. * +

jayna 21.02.17 - 12:42pm
I guess hell is judgment day.when we all come to face the final curtain as the universe is sucked into oblivion. So as it says,we were ere at the beginning of creation and we be at the end. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index