! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what if you died.... - Page 1/23

Subject: what if you died....
Replies: 155 Views: 6998
> »
anclive 5.09.16 - 08:10pm
.. and realized that there's actually no god after all.. not that am suggesting that.would you regret the life you lived here on earth (adhering to the teachings of religion) and given another chance would you come back different from whom you previously were? * +

wolf.1 6.09.16 - 01:23am
if it wasnt for the bible i would have killed 13 people now... * +

kristy59 6.09.16 - 09:53am
If your dead its too late to change how you were when you were alive, sad really .... but that was your life lol * +

iminuru 6.09.16 - 02:05pm
(Al-Quran 32, 12). And Couldst thou but see when the guilty hang their heads before their Lord, (and say), Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back; we will do right, now we are sure. * +

0gypsy0 6.09.16 - 06:10pm
Nope @iminuru * +

0gypsy0 6.09.16 - 06:12pm

@ anclive - 5.09.16 - 08:10pm
.. and realized that there's actually no god after all.. not that am suggesting that.would you regret the life you lived here on earth (adhering to the teachings of religion) and given another chance would you come back different from whom you previously were?

what would be the point of coming back if my loved ones wont come back? * +

valatine 7.09.16 - 09:36am

@ anclive - 5.09.16 - 08:10pm
.. and realized that there's actually no god after all.. not that am suggesting that.would you regret the life you lived here on earth (adhering to the teachings of religion) and given another chance would you come back different from whom you previously were?

How are you going to regret something when your dead ? . Your dead haha2.gif * +

john_163 7.09.16 - 10:41am
no1 has yet seen what happns after death, all i know they still remain at the same place they lived, an will haunt u lol if u throw away thier lovely chair * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-23
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search