! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what if you died.... - Page 4/23

Subject: what if you died....
« <> »
mikeymk 1.10.16 - 07:00am
Jesus was a regular guy, he didn't die over easter, he just wasn't in a good way. It's all lies, you're told that if you don't believe then you'll be punished - like really?? And you don't see this as control.. It's emotional blackmail at it's finest. Pure manipulation. An all-loving creator isn't gonna punish you for resisting being corrupted and choosing to keep an open mind instead.

What if you died and were able to see yourself in your past life? How embarrassed will you be..? * +

ogdenz 1.10.16 - 10:55am

@ ooomph - 23.09.16 - 04:24pm
proud father of quantum mechanics conceded that it's not some random we came from nothingness .. nee ner nee ner.. would like me to quote Tesla ? he said same thing !

Quote whoever you wish,it doesn't mean they are correct. * +

maggymchish 1.10.16 - 08:25pm

@ tsi - 26.09.16 - 08:17am
Religious teachings have helped me to do right and set the standard by which I live, therefore I wouldn't regret. It is more like having an operational manual for living. The teachings of religion are meant to meet the needs of people, and not just for the people to meet the requirements of God.

well said.cant add anything to it. * +

0gypsy0 1.10.16 - 11:41pm
* +

alvar89 7.10.16 - 12:53pm

@ ooomph - 7.10.16 - 12:25pm
never mind jesus is coming with the clouds innit coming to save you, isn't man his own saviour in all this? no... it's coming it's coming it's just around the corner it's coming lol

Man cant save himself. Even thru the law God pulled us out of so many bad pagan activities and even the law was just here to try for and fail without the spirit behing it. Fullfilled law in Christ is the only hope for a bad person to turn away to better. * +

ogdenz 7.10.16 - 01:10pm
Save us from what? * +

ogdenz 7.10.16 - 01:11pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.10.16 - 11:41pm

lol.gif Awesome. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-23
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply