! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Obviously Hypothetical. - Page 2/3

Subject: Obviously Hypothetical.
« <> »
miserableoldgit 27.08.16 - 08:34pm
The trick is to retain the knowledge of where your previous incarnation buried the money. Bet all these old bug*ers taking cruises would think again * +

somerson 27.08.16 - 09:11pm

@ ogdenz - 27.08.16 - 06:05pm
Would you alter you ways? Would the knowledge of having endless lives annoy you? Rather have an eternal nothingness after death?

Nah I wouldn't want to live on forever and evernono.gif * +

ogdenz 27.08.16 - 10:39pm

@ 3mel - 27.08.16 - 07:09pm
there's also the idea that your following life can be better or worse for you depending the life just lived. does your hypothetical include this sort of thing ?

Yeah it does Mel but that assumption kind of makes one of the questions i asked have an inevitable answer. . If the future lifes quality is dependent upon this life's behaviour then of course people doing wrong would alter their ways. * +

ogdenz 27.08.16 - 10:41pm

@ 3mel - 27.08.16 - 07:07pm
the trick is in retaining knowledge from former lives. thats where new rationale is likely to kick in.

Yep. If you don't retain any memories from the last life then in one sense the previous persona is as good as dead..if that makes sense? Lol * +

ladibud 28.08.16 - 05:51pm

Okay,just for the sake of the question..If reincarnation were somehow proven to happen and we all get reborn over and over again do you think this knowledge would alter how you live this current life?

yup. * +

krisp 31.08.16 - 11:03pm

Okay,just for the sake of the question..If reincarnation were somehow proven to happen and we all get reborn over and over again do you think this knowledge would alter how you live this current life?

No i guess unless you're omniscient then maybe you could discover past life regression for human memories. In some cases the most essential knowledge/ information for survival is imprinted genetically. Bee's know they need to collect pollen, flowers reproduce depending on them not on their own or previous existance.. * +

krisp 31.08.16 - 11:13pm
Each incarnation is dependent on the equilibrium of nature and nuture which would still hold the greatest influence in reincarnation and rebirth * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index