! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why the need for hadith? - Page 1/4

Subject: Why the need for hadith?
Replies: 26 Views: 932
> »
ogdenz 17.08.16 - 12:34am
I'm sure this question has been asked before but why is there a need for hadith? The Koran is there for anyone who is interested to read. * +

ogdenz 17.08.16 - 12:37am
Wasn't Allah specific enough in what the Koran says? Yes two people may read the same passage and come to different conclusions about what is meant. So..didn't Allah know that would be the case? * +

iminuru 17.08.16 - 02:29pm
Apart from Your question, and that its been asked many times, my dear Mr Ogdenz,, in the matter being a student, I take it as, Why is a teacher necessary in life to teach? why cant every one be a physician, an engineer, a lawyer, etc by only reading books? * +

urvoice1 17.08.16 - 11:57pm
Not only is there the Quran and hadith, there is weak hadith. Weak hadith seems to be the bits that they want to distance themselves from. The hadith that moderate muslims would want to distance themselves from.
* +

0gypsy0 18.08.16 - 11:47am
These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations (Quran) do they believe ? 45:6

Or have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all things which God has created? Or that perhaps their time may be drawing near? Which Hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe in? 7:185

God has brought down the best Hadith; a book (Quran) that is consistent in its frequent repetitions. 39:23

So in which hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe ? 77:50

All the verses above contain the same clear commandment not to follow anything other than the Quran.[br
]Shall I seek other than God as a source of law , when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed ? 6:114

This (Quran) is not fabricated hadith, but an authentication of what is with you, a detailed account of all things and guidance and mercy for people who believe. 12:111

.. We did not leave anything out of the book; then to their Lord they will be summoned. 6:38

.. We have brought the Book down to you providing explanations for all things plus guidance and mercy and giving news to the submitters. 16:89

A book that has been brought down to you , so let there be no constraint in your chest because of it, and so that you may warn with it, it is a reminder for the believers.You shall all follow what has been brought down to you from your Lord and do not follow any allies besides Him. Rarely do you remember. 7:2-3

@Iminuru? dunno.gif
* +

iminuru 18.08.16 - 12:52pm
Dear Madam (0Gypsy0). Well thank You. and that I am not an authority on ARABIC but in all the above verses, the word ''hadith'' means statement, and for a better translation/meaning I will try 2 mention individual verses, mentioned by You please. * +

iminuru 18.08.16 - 12:55pm
45, 6. These are the portents of Allah which We recite unto thee (Muhammad) with truth. Then in what fact, after Allah and His portents, will they believe ? * +

iminuru 18.08.16 - 12:55pm
7, 185. Have they not considered the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and what things Allah hath created, and that it may be that their own term draweth nigh ? In what fact after this will they believe ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search