! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why the need for hadith? - Page 4/4

Subject: Why the need for hadith?
« <
iminuru 18.08.16 - 03:48pm

@ urvoice1 - 17.08.16 - 11:57pm
Not only is there the Quran and hadith, there is weak hadith. Weak hadith seems to be the bits that they want to distance themselves from. The hadith that moderate muslims would want to distance themselves from.

Leave Islam,Qur'an, Hadith, as they are,,, You better take care of this my dear, https://goo.gl/srJ1po * +

bozzalad 18.08.16 - 04:48pm
quran must be incomplete / a failure then if it needs a load of gossip to supplement it * +

iminuru 19.08.16 - 02:25am
Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. * +

iminuru 19.08.16 - 02:27am
This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Al-Quran (5, 3) * +

adogslife 19.08.16 - 07:15am
The Ahadith are the collection of Mihammads words Gods final messenger and the Quran is Gods final message to the world. the Muslims chose to differentiate between Gods words and the messengers words. And u disbelievers wake up in this world before the wake up call comes ie death, and with it comes to an end all that's around u and u go to the hereafter with nothing no goodness because u wasted ur time following people with no knowledge. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index