! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 1/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
Replies: 939 Views: 12489
> »
easybud1 6.08.16 - 01:44pm
There is nothing you can save in this world, you cannot stop the world from destruction, you can only save your soul, you decide your stand for life whiles you are still alive but your life decides your stand after death, forske the path to eternal destruction, come to Jesus only He can give you eternal life. * +

manszar 6.08.16 - 01:57pm
To accept a man as god is not saving your soul. Its selling it for a promise of salvation. * +

0gypsy0 6.08.16 - 03:06pm
Remember when people didn't know where the sun went at night? That's when your religion was created * +

ogdenz 7.08.16 - 08:48am
Why would anyone want eternal life? If eternal life were real then I would have been alive 1000 years ago. I clearly wasn't. * +

joykim 11.08.16 - 02:34am
I sold my soul to the demon. I got what I want: a mint candy. * +

irnbrux 11.08.16 - 11:06pm
Id have went for a Mercedes slr but if a mint candy (sweet) works for you.... lol * +

adogslife 19.08.16 - 07:45am
Gypsy bring proof with ur accusations otherwise u sound like someone who's just having a rant. Prove it that people of cold didn't know about the sun rising from the east. The Quran is a 1400 plus year old book and in several places mentions the sun as rising from the east. So I know ur not talking about Islam. So what religion are u talking about? * +

mikeymk 19.08.16 - 11:48am
They didn't even know the world was round.

Yet there are trees older than religions. Those trees prove there was no great flood, as they wouldn't have survived.

What happened was a need to control people, a demand for an answer to a world where people were trading foods, animals and even property. Born was the need for leadership to answer the people outright, so books were written to create an authoritarian establishment.

This was aimed at our natural beliefs. Animals, atheists, everything has a natural guide and this is what the religion creators tapped into, to get a deep hold of people.

Hope that clears things up for you a little.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index