! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 95/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:08pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:39am
i did read it in context, you can see that the rumor around at the time was that the disciples took jesus, in order to make the rumor seem false they made up the story of the Pharisees telling the guards to say that, its just so obvious

The context says the soldiers were told to lie about the disciples stealing Christs body and then spread the lie. You used this text to show something else as it where what happened skipping them getting paid to lie part. You told us its a big lie and that the bible says it also. Thats just plain misleading man! * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:22pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:43am
lol.gif im not twisting anything, its plain to see the lengths christians have to go to make jesus a god, because it does not say jesus is God and jesus told people that they must know that he loves God, and without a dought there could be no bigger insult to jesus than to call him God, he did not even want to be called good, saying only God is good

You just added it onto the real story. He never said He did not want to be called good. Its showing this text in your opposing view. What if i said its excactly proving the opposite to your view? Ever tought that Jesus did not say it in a denying way but the opposite? Why did Jesus say He is the good Shepperd? That contradicts your way of viewing it. The Lord is our Shepperd! And also the part of saying He is Good. Jesus asked him why he calls Him good and does not say that he is not God.Also an option that He was teaching that man not to call anyone else good rather only God and Has nothing to do with Him personally.
Mark 10:18And Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:27pm
You always overlook our belief that The Son who came from The Father is a different person who still in essence is the same mystical Creator on whos nature we dont know much about. He is the only unique one who came from inside God Himself and calls Him Father especially when He walks on earth as a human all humble becoming a servant. All this does not fit you because its harder to mock thats it. * +

0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 07:28pm

@ alvar89 - 22.10.16 - 07:00pm
Thats a point on description to what you are doing in this forum. You know really well all those times you pointed your judgemental finger at us and used our holy text as mockery.

''us''? all the other christian fsiths are false to you except your own,stop being hypocritical. ''our'' holy text? you've been proven wrong using bible material and in front of evidence you felt like insulting and condemning those who proven you or your faith wrong. Stop pointing your finger, I'm done posting entire chapters to show YOU I'm not taking things out of context ! its always down to YOU and what YOU say and NOT down to what that 'holy' bible says.
and no , christians aren't mentally challenged,you just diverted the debate once again because YOU ran out of arguments.
Good luck .
* +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:30pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:45am
no they didnt, the Canaanites were long established before even Abraham was born.

Cananites descend from the cursed race of Ham and the real followers of the True God where from Shem who was the forefather of Abraham. You know well it traces way back to the beginning with what Abraham followed. The cananites were following there altered from the original belief. * +

0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 07:33pm

@ alvar89 - 22.10.16 - 07:27pm
You always overlook our belief that The Son who came from The Father is a different person who still in essence is the same mystical Creator on whos nature we dont know much about. He is the only unique one who came from inside God Himself and calls Him Father especially when He walks on earth as a human all humble becoming a servant. All this does not fit you because its harder to mock thats it.

You said Jesus is God himself.
Jesus isnt God, the bible itself says so. To you He is.
Overlook? No. There's proof in your 'holy' book YOU overlooked.
Its always down to YOU.
YOU
YOU
YOU.
* +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:39pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.10.16 - 07:28pm
''us''? all the other christian fsiths are false to you except your own,stop being hypocritical. ''our'' holy text? you've been proven wrong using bible material and in front of evidence you felt like insulting and condemning those who proven you or your faith wrong. Stop pointing your finger, I'm done posting entire chapters to show YOU I'm not taking things out of context ! its always down to YOU and what YOU say and NOT down to what that 'holy' bible says.
and no , christians aren't mentally challenged,you just diverted the debate once again because YOU ran out of arguments.
Good luck .

Dont have to be a genius to see you are doing this for mockery. The attitude gives out what its really for. Its no point in going in circles with this untill its clear why you oppose our scriptures really. Its not to show us truth its satisfying your bitterness against the Christian faith. I never ran out of arguments i stopped to look for other means to deal with this than just go round about getting blamed for not accepting your false views on the scriptures. Manszar has proven to be here to pick whatever he can to make an argument every little thing gets hammered without any thoughts on how to get past circulating on the same disagreements and find a common ground. Why cant we just accept for a moment our different views the way they are not just assume the worse about us. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index