! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 93/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
manszar 21.10.16 - 11:43am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 04:49pm
You should read it more open mindely Manszar not play with it. You can read the parts of the jews (pharisees etc) plotting against Him from the start. Also i will clear up that i keep saying jews but i dont mean all the jews when i say it only those in context. Mostly the pharisees etc. The spiritual leaders the pharissees the jews so to say were not keen to give up there position as it is written thats why they plotted to kill Him. It was not as you are twisting it saying oh they knew He was not the Messiach and messiach cant be God etc.

lol.gif im not twisting anything, its plain to see the lengths christians have to go to make jesus a god, because it does not say jesus is God and jesus told people that they must know that he loves God, and without a dought there could be no bigger insult to jesus than to call him God, he did not even want to be called good, saying only God is good * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 11:45am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 04:58pm
What about Abraham and his forefathers? Did they not have it before the cananites altered the original? Lol a link does not mean they borrowed it just has similar things because cananites in some time period altered the original what Gods true followers already had.

no they didnt, the Canaanites were long established before even Abraham was born. * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 11:49am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 05:01pm
Exodus 33:20But He said, You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!
This proves the face to face part was figurative speech how close Moses was with God etc. Its not that complicated if you stop twisting things to bad.

yawn.gif So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared. the figurative speech it to show how they spoke face to face as friends would, * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 11:51am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 05:02pm
What has this got to do with showing historic documents about Jesus of Nazareth?

well the whole christian doctrine revolves around the taking of the fruit, * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 11:53am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 05:05pm
Those are contradicting those 4 and those 4 go together well also with all the other inspired books in the cannon. Come up with something better man. Loads of fake books out there does not mean there true. Check them before put on the table.

so we see your claim of eye witnesses being so vital is only vital when the eye witnesses say what you want them to * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 12:03pm

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 05:11pm
Faith was a part of it but the fig tree was and is Israel who didnt have faith to produce good fruits in life therefor cursed. Read Jeremiah 24 etc.

show me were it says its israel in that story, that story is told as a actual event, not some parable, and when jesus is asked how it was possible he explains its possible with faith. you probably found some article on google that says its about israel because how can you or any christian believe that a god did not know there were no figs, but jesus saw the leafs and assumed as men do * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 12:07pm

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 05:30pm
Do youwillingly read past my points? Read the whole line i said proclaiming war to opposers like manszar says!!!!
@ alvar89 - 19.10.16 - 09:12pm
Second misconception amongs atheists is that Jesus proclaimed war to lift up a sword etc clearly missing the point. Jesus told us to love our enemies and not to live by the sword etc. So what fits in better when He said i have not come to bring you peace i brought a sword? Him proclaiming war towards opposers like Manszar and others say or that when brother against brother father against son etc He meant rather the sword of our opposers against us when we follow His steps

like i said christians have killed many opposes * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum