! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 131/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:36am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 02:06am
lol.gif gods night lamps, In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God, unless you take Isaiah 11s view

One interpretation is it symbolises the Holy Spirit that rested on Jesus also when He walked earth before pentecost when thru His sacrifice His righteousness cleared up ppls sin Got the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We all know The Holy Spirit is God and He is with Jesus infront of the Father. Jesus is also mentioned as a lamb and the lion symbolising the kingship the Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. God saves noone else gets that honor. Jesus came from Gods own being and returns there after all is done in the end. * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:47am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 02:14am
so if i lay judgment on my child and kill them because they may dishonor my family, to you that is not murder,, you seem to forget all the innocent children that wold died from the flood, so if a court orders the death of a criminal along with his innocent children then yes its murder, if the executioner say he will wipe his family from the face of the earth, then yes its murder, as for making God equal to us, remember its Christians that turned god into a man so he could wash the feet of humans,

Are you God? Talk about making youreself equal with God lol. Human has no right to kill another because you are not the judge of life. Your offspring is equal with you and given life by God not you. Do you really think you are as righteous as God? Innocent children even sinners children go to God without turning into sinners thru there wicked society back then who did horrible things. David was in peace if hes child with Batsheeba was taken by God for there sin because he knew he will be together again with his child in the afterlife. That verse shows he was sure to be in heaven with his child. Those nations were judged by the Life Giver Himself for there evil. Its your saying that we invented the suffering servant and lamb of God. I did not write those books lol. * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:47am
2 Samuel 12:22 He said, While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, Who knows whether the Lord will be gracious to me, that the child may live? 23 But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me. * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:51am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 02:30am
if jesus was the one to come then he existed before Abraham.

The mention of Him would of but not Himself before. It clearly says everywhere He was before you just cant let go because you claim it was only words of God not His person. * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:52am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 02:41am
depends how well it is written, if it said in the bible, i am jesus and i am God one of the three that are one, and then goes on in great detail how this is, then not even i could find fault in that, i would have to say yes jesus thinks hes God, you claim jesus is a teacher but he failed to teach

Problem is the ones taught. Mark 8:17Aware of their conversation, Jesus asked them, Why are you debating about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Do you have such hard hearts? 18Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember? 1 * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:55am

@ manszar - 27.10.16 - 02:17am
let jesus tell you,,,,,For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

It was without Jesus righteousness granted thru grace that you had to be perfect to get to heaven on YOUR OWN. How did the criminal on the cross get to heaven without being greater than those pharisees? Because of faith in Christ just as Abraham was made righteous thru faith. * +

alvar89 27.10.16 - 08:57am
Luke 18:9-14English Standard Version (ESV)

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed[a] thus: God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get. 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, God, be merciful to me, a sinner! 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index