! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 124/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:08am

@ manszar - 25.10.16 - 07:34am
so God lifted jesus up to the highest position, strange seeing that you claim jesus is already god, he would not need anyone to lift him up to the highest place, as a god that title would always be his

Son seperated to become human and Father was on the throne what is so hard to understand about it? * +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:15am

@ manszar - 25.10.16 - 07:28am
no i see a man explaining that he was before Abraham, as the messiah was always meant to come,

So someone prophesied to come is older than the ones before he actually comes? Bad logic. He said before Abraham I Exist not that i was talked about so that means i was before. John the baptist even tho 6 months older by flesh said Jesus was before. You are thinking that it was Gods words or Spirit that was before propably to avoid admitting the Son was. You know well ppl had the words from God and the Spirit on them before. * +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:19am

@ manszar - 25.10.16 - 06:56am
yes i deliberately left that out to show the correlation to pierced and the dogs, as you do not read that in context by simply bypassing the dogs bit and claiming the piercing is done with nails instead of teeth,

Band of evildoers was after dogs infront piercing. You skipped it on purpose. Why would dogs only pierce his hands and feet? Was isaiah 53 also dogs piervcing Him for our sins? * +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:20am

@ manszar - 25.10.16 - 07:59am
confused about what?

Where they not confused in there scriptures? * +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:25am

@ manszar - 25.10.16 - 08:13am
yet jesus will differs from the fathers, and his word are not his own ect

He also said He is in the Father. They are one as Jesus came from inside of the Father. He was sent out by the Father thats why He said all He does is the Father in Him. Thats why the Father has no problem Jesus gets prayse as it honors Him. * +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:28am
John 1: 18 New International Version
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

King James Bible
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
* +

alvar89 25.10.16 - 10:33am
Do we trust ppl who spend there time mocking the bible or those who actually have spent there lives trying to understand it? Jesus followers who wrote the NT and ppl studied it are to be ignored and you taken seriously? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index