! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 116/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 24.10.16 - 04:40pm

@ manszar - 24.10.16 - 01:31pm
and when did this happen?

Pentecost. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 04:42pm

@ manszar - 24.10.16 - 01:38pm
why would you make that distinction? you clearly say jesus is 1 person of the trinity of the godhead, you call jesus god do you not?

He is 1 part of God revealed to us. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 04:49pm

@ manszar - 24.10.16 - 01:41pm
how can he have had a son who has always been? was God before the son?

John 8:57Then the Jews said to Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham? 58Truly, truly, I tell you, Jesus declared, before Abraham was born, I am! 59At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus hid Himself and slipped away from the temple area.
Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM; and He said, Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'
John 8:24
That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.

See how He did not say before Abraham i was rather I AM. That means Ego Eimi I Exist The name of the Living God. That put Him in a timeless position. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 04:52pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.10.16 - 03:03pm
copy paste of my own comment :

in those OT times the firstborn son inherited his fathers place as head of the family, receiving the fathers blessing and a double portion of the inheritance just like Jesus inherited from God the authority in heaven and over the earth,the King of Kings and stuff like that.

So what can you inherit being the Son of God? What position is there to take? * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 04:55pm
Manszar accuses us of making Jesus into a God but the scripture tells us who actually lifted Him the Highest after His mission and that was not any man that did that. The Heavenly Father lifted up Jesus to the Higest position according to scripture. You can only blame Him for it when you stick to the biblical view not your mixing all stuff views. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 05:07pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.10.16 - 03:16pm
he got the authority from his father,God.

Colossians 1
Paul, an apostle o Gods holy people in Colossae, the faithful brothers and sisters in Christ:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father.We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all Gods people

read the entire chapter ,nothing taken out of context. read both,colossians 1 and 2.

The Son became a servant becoming a human. He decended among us becoming one of us. Ofcourse He walked earth as a man the son of man title He always used. We are what our parents are a human. A Son of God is also God. The oneness of the Father, Son and Spirit points to them being the same God. They were plural when they created everything and linked as ONE God. We will always talk past eachother if we dont listen to what we actually believe in. If ppl say we worship 3 Gods its clearly not the case. If ppl say we made a human into a God it is not so. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 05:18pm

@ manszar - 24.10.16 - 01:06pm
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows,,,, hang on a minute didnt you say jesus was a man frequent with sorrow and so ugly that he did not even look like a human being,,,,,, be constant man

Where does it say He is ugly? You are adding in content that is not there. He had no form of majesty and no beauty that we should desire Him does not mean what you said. It meant He did not have anything extraordinary we would expect nothing more. And ugly that he did not look like a human????? Lol what is this man lol.gif The context you mix together is not even in the same sentence! A man of sorrows who was rejected was in the next verse.
Isaiah 53:2 For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows[c] and acquainted with[d] grief;[e]
and as one from whom men hide their faces[f]
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum