! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

terror - Page 1/2

Subject: terror
Replies: 10 Views: 888
> »
selinemegan 11.06.16 - 12:08pm
Why so much * +

xfrankie 11.06.16 - 10:14pm
ppl are generally far from perfect, have glaring deficiencies of altruism and an abundance of selfish pursuits. * +

selinemegan 12.06.16 - 10:47pm
true but I feel if there was no religion then maybe they woulnt be terror * +

urvoice1 12.06.16 - 10:55pm
If it wasn't due to religion, it would be about something else. * +

xfrankie 13.06.16 - 04:45am
although it may appear like religion causes it, i think religion is what keeps it from getting worse. if you're to approach it objectively. At the core of our humanity, we are primarily restrained from harmful acts because of punitive action, inherent in religion is biggest of it all, its uncertain, its terrifying, its holds all accounts known and hidden and by its nature, retributive. that alone in and of itself, whether real or imaginary is sufficient to keep a majority in check

a myriad of factors contribute to terror, but a common element is we are our worst enemies, mankind can take absolutely anything and twist it to serve selfish ends * +

selinemegan 17.06.16 - 05:56pm
thankyou for that * +

andydent 19.06.16 - 11:45am
It's the fear of the terriable that is the real terro here not the viloent act. I was in an office in London around 2000 and the IRA were coming back we heard the warning sirens and that was a heart stopping moment. * +

manszar 20.06.16 - 02:13pm

@ shellhunt - 19.06.16 - 11:25am
Some countries schools have hatred classes where the young children are taught how to hate, kill and fight other people. This is not a lie , there are videos on Internet to show you all the details.

this is so true. just look at the jewish talmud and conscription

Even the best of the goyim should all be killed

The goyim are not humans. They are beasts * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark