! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

self defence - Page 1/1

Subject: self defence
Replies: 4 Views: 445

fraeen 28.05.16 - 08:54pm
I know as a Christian I am not supposed to KILL,even if in self defense.but what of fighting especially if it's gotten too much.no dumb replies please * +

0gypsy0 28.05.16 - 11:21pm
Why KILL? Just don't be a doormat, that's all.

Psalm 144:1

Of David. '' Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war,'' my fingers for battle.

Proverbs 25:26, '' ...it is unseemly for a righteous man to fall before an ungodly evil.gif man. ''
(I'm an atheist, if your enemy isn't then you may want to debate with God what he meant and whose side is he on) * +

0gypsy0 28.05.16 - 11:30pm
Luke 11:21-22, When a strong man
armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace : But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Mark 3:27, No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

Matthew 12:29, Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. * +

asurreym 29.05.16 - 12:18pm
Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will,shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee * +

irnbrux 3.06.16 - 11:06am
Life and history 1.1 the bible is full of killings. 1.2 brothers kill brothers in the bible. 1.3 people are burnt on the stake 1.4 catholics and prodis killed each other. 1.5.... etc etc. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search