! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buddhism. - Page 5/27

Subject: Buddhism.
« <> »
fiftyshadesofgreat 29.05.16 - 06:58pm

@ ogdenz - 12.05.16 - 01:05pm
True there is no watcher in conflict with his own thoughts. .only the thoughts exist. ..there is no ''i'' to disagree!

I call bulls**t! * +

ogdenz 29.05.16 - 08:23pm
Good for you. Who has the thoughts in your head? * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 29.05.16 - 11:38pm
That's the first problem of the rational mind. You're so focused on thoughts, you completely disregard feelings or any perspective that deals with the heart. * +

0gypsy0 29.05.16 - 11:56pm

@ ogdenz - 12.05.16 - 01:05pm
True there is no watcher in conflict with his own thoughts. .only the thoughts exist. ..there is no ''i'' to disagree!

Then creativity doesn't exist, self discipline doesn't exist, there's no curiosity,no observation, no experience, no awareness and no enlightenment, there's nothing, you kinda avoid to answer certain questions and just keep stating there's no I. As if all you understand through the I is a soul that lives eternally. Not necessarily. But makes no sense what you're stating. Or what your Buddhist philosophy is stating.
* +

fiftyshadesofgreat 30.05.16 - 10:01am
Did Buddha have some integrity or character? Serious question :D * +

ogdenz 30.05.16 - 11:55am

@ fiftyshadesofgreat - 30.05.16 - 10:01am
Did Buddha have some integrity or character? Serious question :D

Yes of course. * +

ogdenz 30.05.16 - 12:07pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.05.16 - 11:56pm
Then creativity doesn't exist, self discipline doesn't exist, there's no curiosity,no observation, no experience, no awareness and no enlightenment, there's nothing, you kinda avoid to answer certain questions and just keep stating there's no I. As if all you understand through the I is a soul that lives eternally. Not necessarily. But makes no sense what you're stating. Or what your Buddhist philosophy is stating.

As if all I understand is a soul that lives eternally? That's totally the opposite of what this philosophy is saying. Creativity,enlightenment,curiosity etc do exist but only in dependence upon a myriad of other factors. I am happy to try and answer any questions folk have. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index