! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buddhism. - Page 10/27

Subject: Buddhism.
« <> »
bozzalad 13.07.16 - 10:13pm
tp * +

jayna 17.07.16 - 05:37pm
angry3 i find ya topic very sexist. Ya doe mention nowt bout budherism. * +

0gypsy0 19.07.16 - 09:55pm

@ jayna - 17.07.16 - 05:37pm
angry3 i find ya topic very sexist. Ya doe mention nowt bout budherism.

I don't think you know what '' sexist'' means, lol * +

ogdenz 22.07.16 - 09:39am

@ manszar - 2.06.16 - 10:55am
Because without a thinker there is no recognition of thought therefore no structure no direction no purpose to it.

The recognition of thoughts are just other thoughts. No thinker is needed,no independently existing self is needed. Yesterday i ate a cake,today i see another cake and remember its taste so i eat a cake again today. Its just a memory,recognition that yesterdays cake was tasty. * +

manszar 25.07.16 - 09:33am
a thought has limited independent power for those that are self aware. it is the thinker that has the power to choose. for example you see a cake that you had yesterday but you choose not to eat the cake. if thought had the power we would be subject to the whims of thought only. * +

ogdenz 25.07.16 - 01:38pm
A thought has no independent power. Nothing exists independently. The thinker doesnt exist,no separate thinker has the thoughts. Under analysis a thinker of the thoughts can't be found. * +

ogdenz 25.07.16 - 01:41pm

@ manszar - 25.07.16 - 09:33am
a thought has limited independent power for those that are self aware. it is the thinker that has the power to choose. for example you see a cake that you had yesterday but you choose not to eat the cake. if thought had the power we would be subject to the whims of thought only.

If all thoughts stopped would their be a thinker that exists? A thinker that just happens to not be thinking at that time? If so where is the thinker when under general anaesthetic? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index