! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 1/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
Replies: 128 Views: 2728
> »
xfrankie 2.05.16 - 09:02pm
for all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, But the good news of the Living God, that whosoever believes in Him, Jesus Christ, as the only begotten Son of God, shall not perish, but have everlasting life. * +

ogdenz 2.05.16 - 09:08pm
You only have to believe in him? Nothing else? * +

xfrankie 3.05.16 - 05:02am
Nothing else! ONLY CHRIST JESUS * +

ogdenz 3.05.16 - 11:42am
So you can behave deplorably all your life but believe in Jesus then go to heaven and have eternal life? * +

xfrankie 3.05.16 - 01:44pm
that depends, on whether one has a penitent heart that needs a Saviour. It is also not without REPENTANCE, (in its Biblical meaning, turn around from said deplorable acts) The robber that was crucufied next to Christ, is the ideal depiction that eternal life is available to the even to most wretched that believe. * +

0gypsy0 3.05.16 - 03:06pm
But telling everyone that they'll burn in hell or face this and that if they dont believe isn't a great way to make yourself loved and praised, accepted as saviour. Sorry. * +

0gypsy0 3.05.16 - 03:10pm
Love me and accept me as your saviour and I will save you from what I did to you and from what I'm about to do to you if you don't accept me * +

0gypsy0 3.05.16 - 03:15pm

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 01:44pm
that depends, on whether one has a penitent heart that needs a Saviour. It is also not without REPENTANCE, (in its Biblical meaning, turn around from said deplorable acts) The robber that was crucufied next to Christ, is the ideal depiction that eternal life is available to the even to most wretched that believe.

2 John 9-11: Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

dislike.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index